Compensation/Freebies for constant server problems

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

At this point it would be nice for them to announce ways they are going to make things up to us for all the server problems. Extra events double exp/rare named etc some marketplace sales... adding days to everyone currently all access....

They don't have to give them out now but announcing some things they will do to make up for all the problems would be nice. Especially the prime time server crashes (Xegony and Cazic locked atm).

Usually I am the guy saying hey its just once in a while it happens.. heh.. that was me 2-3 months ago or more. Its just gotten silly now.
    Maedhros likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

What happens during the Christmas holidays when sever levels are higher then usual and many Daybreak staff will be on vacation?
  3. Mistatk Augur

for some reason, i feel like they are going to ignore all posts, announce nothing, give no freebies, and pretend there is no issue. Just my gut instinct.
    Spellfire, Chitum and Azzurri like this.
  4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

They haven't posted anything about it on this forum. No reason for why, no explanation to the cause, no estimated time it will be fixed. All we get is a generic "we are aware of it" response. It's past the point where it is outright rude of Daybreak to have been so passive during these times of instability.
  5. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

They owe me at least 30 Pets. Losing all pets including pocketed pets when the server crashes is a bug that should be fixed Immediately.
  6. RadarX Augur

Please ensure you keep discussion regarding server stability in the Player Support section. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.