Live Update Bugs 12/14/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 14, 2016.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

2. Brigand311 New Member

Bards Quick Time is overwriting Shm/Bst runspeed/atk buff, Tala`Tak
    Dermel likes this.
  3. Axxius Augur

Chardok raid instance is not working on Povar. We get the DZ but then the 'magical presence, too dangerous to enter' never lets anybody in. Tried dropping and re-getting DZ several times.
  4. Mistatk Augur

warrior AA imperator's charge is not able to be on at the same time as any melee haste buff. also servers keep crashing now.
  5. Axxius Augur

This is a T1 named in Lceanium:
    He casts this spell [49905]:
    Rend Flesh
    Slot 1: Melee Attack for 79100 with 10000% Accuracy Mod

He casts it once but hits you twice, and for 152k, i.e. it's a DT for most players.

That's kinda crazy for a T1 zone, no?
  6. Somnnus New Member

Since the 12/14/16 patch i have been unable to log into game i get to char select hit enter world and it just freezes there with music playing non stop
  7. svann Augur

Shocking Vortex effect does not have a fade message.
  8. Maccuul Elder

I think I see the Drogan Toes issue...
    Vasyryx Teken`tlar is the name of the npc
    Deliver to 8 Drogan Toes to Vasyryx Teken'tlar
    No such npc ` vs '

There is more wrong with the quest text too.
    Collect 8 Drogan Toe(s) from Vasyryx Teken'tlar
    Should be:
    Collect 8 Drogan Toes for Vasyryx Teken`tlar

Mounds of Mud and Stacks of Sacs are both missing who to whom to deliver which is why i guess they work.

Collect 7 Briarweb Venom Sac(s)
    Deliver 7 Briarweb Venom Sac to

Collect 3 Living Mudball(s)
    Deliver 3 Living Mudball to

There is also a consistency problem here.

The toes are plural so always be toes not toe(s)

The other 2 Collect has (s) but Deliver does not. Collect for toes also has the npc name while the other 2 missions do not.

There seems to be a lot of quest text to clean up for this npc
  9. moogs Augur

10. Moldar Augur

as of Dec 18, myself and a guild mate as well, are unable to complete the quest "Drogon Toes."

Currently i have 8 toes, and my first step is updated after looting / acquiring 8 toes in my inventory. The quest line however says "collect 8 drogon toes(s) from Vasyryx Teken'tlar" even though completing this step is loot 8 toes.

When my guildy and myself went to "deliver 8 drogon toes to Vasyryx Teken'tlar" we both could give them to her, but we immediately got them back and no dialogue indicating as to why she would not take them.

I removed the quest from my journal and required it, the first step was immediately completed again and still she would not take the toes and i would immediately get them back on my cursor.
  11. Klang Lorekeeper

After this latest patch it seems raid instances now re-spawn.
    Wondering if this was intended - as it was disabled to avoid farming of certain mobs in private zones.
  12. Mugiwara New Member

I also am not able to complete the Drogan Toes quest, she just hands them right back on both toons. I had no problem turning in the Mud or Sacs to the same npc.
  13. Aeular Journeyman

We had similar with demiplane of decay. Try changing your raid leader, see if it lets you in.
  14. svann Augur

Emblem of the Combine will not fit in august metalofiber breeches. Its a type 7 aug with legs listing, and the legs have a type 7 slot open, but it tells me "The item does not satisfy the augment's restrictions". Nowhere does the aug restrict against crafted gear.
  15. Mirraa New Member

I had the exact same issue when I was doing a fresh reinstall of game because I am no longer able to load in a character since patch. I freeze on "Enter World" from Character Select and am booted back to Server Select. Have not been able to play at all since 12/14/16
  16. Mirraa New Member

I am having the same issue. Game freezes and I am removed back to Server Select.
  17. svann Augur

Shocking Vortex is fading so fast in a group setting that I have to believe it is getting overwritten. I cast it and often do not have time to get a single spell cast before it fades off the mob's debuffs list. It is supposed to last 18 seconds or 24 spell hits. Only spells costing over 100 mana should count, so no procs, and no dots. There is just no way a 6 man group can cast 24 spells in under 2.5 seconds. It has to be getting overwritten by something, and thats not right.

edit: I read some think procs are counting toward the 24 hits (even though they shouldnt), but Im not sure I buy that that is what is doing this. It is still too fast for there to be that many procs in a single group.
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Warrior buff Imperator's Command (41805) is supposed to provide 100 endurance regen per tick (per the AA description), but it is providing none at all.

Lceanium: Doorstep of War
    Lcea Katta does not allow you to "leave" the event once it has ended. She responds that "Now is not the time for discussion."
    During the phase with the flame assaulters, Gorenaire only targets NPCs inside the paved area of the city (such as the merchants) with her breath attack.

Temple of Droga: The Summoning of Droga
    The event awards "Life for the Lofty" achievement, whether you kill the High Priest in time or not. It does not award "Death of the Lofty" achievement for killing the High Priest before the timer ends.
    The event does not award "No Priests for You" achievement, even if you kill the High Priest and all lesser priests.

Chardok: Royal Assault
    Queen Velazul Di`Zok is very uncooperative about starting her event. She won't talk to most people to provide the phrase for initiation. She mostly replies with generic bad faction messages, like the "talking lump of refuse."
    The Queen can summon Mounts without announcing it (did the event twice, no mount emote ever occurred). The Mount can spawn right next to her, giving you no time to kill it.
  19. Lubianx Augur

It's the same for any other mobs that have a melee based AE. Reese the Rhinopocalypse and Cathal Paclock are 2 others who's AE abilities do this
  20. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

This is a bit of an old bug with advanced loot, but it's an annoyance nonetheless as I'm usually the designated person that our group dumps quest loot on.

Conditions to reproduce the bug:
    1) Have "loot no drop confirmation" (or whatever it's called, I'm not in game right now) turned ON in Options.
    2) Use advanced loot filters.
    3) Have someone simultaneously give you (or give to yourself) loot containing TWO or more items with the "No Trade" flag which you've got marked as AG/GD or AN/ND in advloot filters. Quest drops or whatever, it doesn't really matter as long as they're No Trade.

What happens is that you'll get a loot confirmation box (as you should) but nothing will actually happen when you click "Yes" to loot an item. You just don't get any loot. You have to manually go to the advloot window and click the checkmark on every single item to loot (followed by another confirmation box each time, which is fine -- that's working as it should), so the initial confirmation box just ends up being a pointless click and waste of time. Not a huge bug but it does get pretty annoying after a few hours with lots of looting. Either do away with that initial confirmation or make it actually loot something when you click Yes.

The obvious workaround is to turn off confirmation, but that's not a solution. And another obvious workaround is to only be given one "No Trade" item at a time, but that's even less helpful in a fast group like ours.