Cannot get to server select

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cstoner187, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Thewiz Augur

Also unable to access login server. Same error message. Reinstalled, no change. Get on it DBG.
  2. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

The Dudes are catching some ZZZ's right now but rest assured once they wake up, get dressed and drive into work and have coffee and talk about last nights TV, they will be on it.
  3. Critts Augur

Could be related to the new windows update.
  4. Kiyoshie New Member

I miss the days when the game was monitored 24/7.
  5. Brilhasti Elder

Nothing will happen yet as no one is there. Give it 4 hours or so.
  6. Thewiz Augur

I would hope much sooner, this is most likely affected a large percentage of the player base.
  7. ilaar New Member

maybe they should set up text messaging to send me texts when the servers are actually up.
  8. Vionetta New Member

Getting message when attempting to login: "Connection to server cannot be reached".:eek:
    *slowly reaches for her calm-down pills*

Vionetta of Trakanon;)
  9. Kennebell New Member

I have to stop taking mornings off, every time I do servers go down!
  10. Beechwoodgrey Augur

11. Tvarian Augur

I'm in for a slow day it seems, and EQ is unreachable again. I'm getting the same error message.

What really gets to me though is the consequences of these downtimes. I sit here and wait for everything to be up again. I check occasionally, hoping things will be fixed, but nope, still down. Of course, it's morning, so gotta have a coffee. The longer I wait, the more coffee I drink, and the more coffee I drink, the more hyped up I get. Pretty soon I'm gonna be all wired up and freaking out on a caffeine overload that's just gonna push my blood pressure through the roof, and then I'm gonna start rambling on and on and on and on like a teenage girl, with no real connection to the problems at hand, but the coffee keeps going down the hatch, and I really need it today because Old Man Winter decided to show up last night and it's -23C outside this morning, which happens to be -35C with the windchill factored in, and that's really really cold because my nose almost froze shut when I breathed in on my way to my car this morning, mostly due to my nose running because it's so cold, but at least it's not so bad that I had snotsicles hanging, which I hate because then they get stuck to my moustache, and it's not like I'm trying to save them for later or anything, but that's besides the point because the hot coffee tends to melt them, but I don't want any to fall in to my cup, so it's a constant battle between tissue wiping and coffee drinking, and one knows that once I start drinking coffee it's a roller coaster downhill ride that makes me tend to type really long run on sentences, even though my grade seven teacher taught me not to do that, but coffee does weird things sometimes, and speaking of coffee I'm out so I need another cup, so just hang on a sec.... back, and what was I saying?

Oh yeah, I can't log in this morning.
  12. lilrabbit New Member

ho do i get to the test server