Live Update Bugs 12/14/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 14, 2016.

1. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

if this doesnt get tended to here, you may wish to submit an issue on the issue tracker.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Happens to my fellowship after every server crash. our details sent in to jchan for review.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  3. Dermel New Member

the song sings, and works. Zero cast time.

Get drunk, and sing it a few times. Sober!
  4. Absor Developer

Really weird thing going on here. Trying to figure out what...

A
  5. Absor Developer

I experienced this myself this morning, but it stopped not working just before noon for no known reason. If anyone is experiencing NPCs that don't respond properly when spoken to, let us know.

A
  6. Cicelee Augur

7. Cicelee Augur

One of the mercenary tasks for Temple of Droga, given by the NPC Vashkalai Somethingorother in Frontier Mountains, is where you collect eight Drogan toes and deliver them to the NPC. In the past you could pre loot these, then turn them in. However today I obtained the task, it updated saying I had collected the eight toes, but when I turn them in the NPC would not accept them. Several other guild members were also saying this was happening to them...
  8. Imak Augur

Kor-Sha Lab, static zone: the teleport pad in the Atrebe event area does not function -- I refer to the portal pad adjacent to the stairs down at floor level. The paired portal pad, the one way up on the floating broken section, that one does work. Stepping on that one does indeed take you back down to floor level.
  9. Elricvonclief Augur

Lce raid, wouldn't start.

Correct dialogue, NPC's just stand there.

Regot the raid instance, and same thing.
  10. Imak Augur

[Thu Dec 15 14:54:47 2016] Kar`Zok Overlord crushes YOU for 122918 points of damage.
    [Thu Dec 15 14:54:47 2016] Kar`Zok Overlord hits YOU for 140875 points of damage.
    [Thu Dec 15 14:54:47 2016] Kar`Zok Overlord crushes YOU for 140875 points of damage.

Seems a bit much for one round of damage in group content.
  11. Xorsazis Augur

Camping Overlord Dralgon in Kor'Sha today, killed well over 200 mobs (34 placeholders total) and not one single named spawn. This is supposedly with "double rares" going.

I've had some bad luck on spawning him before, going upwards of 135 mob kills before a spawn, which is really a bit rediculous. The 5 times I have spawned him over the last week, I got 1 damage aug to drop and 4 spears. This all seems to be either horrid luck or he really needs some adjusting on his tables.
  12. Absor Developer

This should be fixed now, or very shortly.

A
    Fanra, Bigstomp and Elricvonclief like this.
  13. Aeular Journeyman

Related thing to the not starting, we went for the Demiplane of decay expo, having the lockout for wither and decay. It would not spawn the dz (stuck at "pending" for flags, denying entry). Did that twice. We changed raid leader, and then it spawned up properly, even though both raid leaders had the same lockouts.
  14. Koryu Professional Roadkill

[Thu Dec 15 21:26:03 2016] Kar`Zok Overlord hits YOU for 586013 points of damage.
    [Thu Dec 15 21:26:03 2016] Kar`Zok Overlord crushes YOU for 586013 points of damage.

That was with Defensive Proficiency running. You might want to ease off the steroids you're feeding the Kar`Zok.

Also, mercenaries are still being affected by Gust of Atrebe and Aura of the Kar`Zok.
    Kravn and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  15. Rhayzer TheTrickster Lorekeeper

I tried to request Their own medicine this morning after finishing the other tasks before it. The npc did not provide the task.
  16. Rhayzer TheTrickster Lorekeeper

17. Fllint Elder

Ralla Merow`shu - Their Own Medicine is still definitely broken as of right now (aka you cannot request the mission from the quest npc.) This needs to be fixed asap please before it gets too close to the time guilds get to T3 raids and cannot get the blocker for the debuff.
  18. Aeular Journeyman

Mine were only being hit by Gust, not Aura. Just had to keep it faced away from the mercs (so they had mana to dps)
  19. noclue Elder

Same thing happened to our group last night (12-15-2016), is this a bug or a change?
  20. Gafgarion Elder

Some of those who lost their Armored Snow Puma mount and had them restored lost them AGAIN today.