Pet feature Suggestion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Goodkitty, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Goodkitty Augur

I would like to have a window where I can gear my pet out rather than just feed them temporary items kind of like a Mercenary has. It would be cool if we could collect junk gear to gear our pets up that won't go to waste on pet death like mercenaries.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

At the very least it would be nice if pets did not die on a server crash. I don't know how many damn pets I have had to remake, buff and gear because of all the server instability.
    Reccoo, Lloren and Felicite like this.
  3. Goranothos Augur

I've been asking for this for fifteen years.
    moogs and IblisTheMage like this.
  4. Reccoo New Member

This is my major frustration from all the server crashes. Most times I don't bother to pet gear and buff pets (and pocket pets), because I'll lose them to a crash before I get to use them.
  5. moogs Augur

If you want it, then sign in and vote for it.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/projects/EQ/issues/EQ-1234
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  6. Nickalispicalis Journeyman

Why can't we see the pet stats ? We can see Merc stats. What's the deal here ?
  7. moogs Augur

Same reason that fill in the ________________ .

Archaic game design notions that one developer or another has taken to heart and is probably obnoxious about blocking in team meetings.
    Slippry likes this.
  8. fransisco Augur

please make this happen!
  9. IblisTheMage Augur

I would pay 500 AA pr equipment slot that was made persistent and manageable. I would be happy with only getting 4 equipment slots pr expansion. I would be happy with having no graphical user interface, but just a report in chat where I can click the item links + plus a /pet relase slot 3 command.
  10. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Showing pet stats would just cause unneeded drama by people who don't understand that PC and NPC stats work differently.