New to Luclin And looking for Friends

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Pradaxis, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Pradaxis New Member

I am new to Luclin and looking for friends to quest with My characters are Berianna - Druid and Relmord - Cleric.

I am still new so still in the tutorial area.
  2. moogs Augur

I'm not on more than a few hours per week but you can /friend Moogs. I don't mind switching to low level alts.
  3. Pradaxis New Member

Thanks Moogs I will add you when I get on later
  4. moogs Augur

Shalkoz, level 3 iksar shadowknight. I just went and did the rats and bats and cocoon silk quests.

I'm on the US East Coast.
  5. moogs Augur

No luck finding you last night but it took me about 3 hours to locate my old twink gear. Happens every time.
  6. Phiyre Augur

Welcome to the game.
    I will add you and try to get you some platinum the next time I am on to help w/ acquiring your spells, paying for a merc etc.
    I'm not sure what the community thoughts are, but IMO a druid will have more utility/use later on. A cleric seems to be easily replaced w/ a cleric mercenary which I think will make it harder for a cleric to actually find a real group. At least from what I have seen. A druid offers a lot more utility/unique buffs to the group including movement speed, damage shields, teleports etc. Just wanted to throw that out there :)
    My lowest toon is in the 40's and I have all alt slots filled. When you level up some, I'd be more than willing to kill stuff w/ you :)
  7. Pradaxis New Member

Sor
    Sorry Moogs I was on for a little bit had a long day at work
  8. Pradaxis New Member

Sound
    Sounds good Phiyre
  9. moogs Augur

Don't worry about it. I was playing a Steam game most of the time.
  10. moogs Augur

Nice playing with you yesterday!
  11. Phiyre Augur

I haven't seen you yet when I have been online. Please add Ztoka, Lepokear, Phiyre or Evijal to your friends list and msg me when you are on :) Those are my mains. I will try to keep looking for u also.