Disappearing pumas

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Morgen, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gafgarion Elder

Petitioned hours ago and still don't have my mounts either. Love the logic that led to accounts that logged on later getting higher priority than those who logged in before 1:20 PST.
  2. Oberan Elder

logic is pretty solid.. Items are probably deleted upon login. They disabled the puma deleting code at 1:20pm. Thereby they only have to take care of those who logged in and actually had their items deleted
  3. Shiv New Member

You have to respond to the automatic email. It's in the last sentence of the first paragraph. That being said, I responded an hour a go and still waiting.
  4. Astley Augur

I don't think it's an issue of priority.

In this case, they probably found out what caused the item to disappear, and reverted accounts that had not been logged in yet to that previous state. It's easier because they hadn't updated automatically once logging in.

If your account was logged in, it's already updated and sent new save states to the server. You may have traded platinum or items, or gained exp, etc... and that means they need to manually re-add the item instead of just switching accounts that haven't been logged in back to a previous point to restore.
  5. Gafgarion Elder

Glad you said something because my email account flagged that automatic email as spam. That said, getting a petition through is WAY harder than it needs to be. I think I already know the answer, but I'm going to ask anyway: why do you have it set up this way, and why was there no notification on the petition thread that I needed to reply in order to get my petition processed?
  6. i am me New Member

i dont get it. people who log in after, get it fixed even without do a petition. but the guys who loged in first like me. have to do a petition and after 5+hours still havent any reply or mount?
  7. Strawberry Augur

lol, these replies
  8. i am me New Member

1 day and still no puma. people who loged 30mis+ after server up got it fixed without doing anything. but people like me who loged just when server was up and did multiple petitions still havent puma after 1 day nice.

in fact i didnt get any reply on petitions neither
  9. Starr Elder

I logged in right after server was up. Puma was gone. I sent in an petition about 90 minutes later when I hadn't gotten it back. When I logged on this morning my petition was answered that my puma was back in my inventory.
  10. Warlorf Augur

Here is what can happen, have some flipping patience. They are working on it. Yes you paid money for an item and now its gone, guess what, mistakes do happen when correcting code. Drink a coffee and carry on.
  11. RadarX Augur

Please contact Customer Support regarding any missing items.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.