Instanced bugged on Phinny

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Archanis, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Archanis New Member

Anyone else have this problem? We just requested VT instance, entered VT, and there are no named up at all. But now we have a "replay timer".
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Thanks for playing.
  3. Astley Augur

New forum name, no signature Bobby?
  4. Deviate New Member

We had the same issue Archanis.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

FeelsBannedMan
  6. Chest_Rockwell New Member

Same here, we cleared up to Blob1 and he wasn't there. Checked track, no boss mobs in VT...
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

8. Astley Augur

Ah, another one? Condolences.
  9. Prathun Developer

This has been fixed internally. We will look into a hotfix for this as soon as we're able. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, the Agent of Change in Umbral Plains has been deactivated.
  10. Sedden New Member

That includes Blood in Ssra too right?
  11. Joesnellenberge Journeyman

This is the third time some guilds have had their VT instance destroyed. When can we expect a fix for these issues when they happen?
  12. Mowens Elder

Thanks Prathun. I hope it will be quick, this will turn a lot of people off from playing if they can't instance VT for a prolonged period of time.
  13. Chest_Rockwell New Member

Appreciate it, but it really sucks to lose a week of Vex Thal. This is the second time our Vex Thal has been cancelled for random Daybreak problems (the first time being Oct 26th when the server crashed and poofed our instance 30 minutes into popping VT) and on a progression server where you only get about 15 shots at the zone losing two is rough.
  14. Atabishi Augur

I feel like any person who would quit the game over not being able to raid VT for a week or two, probably wasn't going to stick around much longer anyway. Yes, I get it, it sux. Is it REALLY that big of a deal? No. Go raid something else to fill time or go look for open world stuff, or go have a fun pvp event in the arena! There are a ton of things to do.
    garrass likes this.
  15. Machen New Member

The little things add up. Eventually people reach their breaking point.
  16. Atabishi Augur

Yes, little things add up, but that is not what he said. Read his post carefully, which is what I replied to, thanks.
  17. Man0warr New Member

Trash (hatchlings) are respawning in NToV raid instance.
  18. Gronkin New Member

Only casuals have this thought process...
  19. Atabishi Augur

20. giggly New Member

Trash in VT was respawning too.