Disappearing pumas

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Morgen, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgen Elder

I and multiple other people have seen their white puma mounts disappear. I know there has been a lot of attention to the exploited /claim items recently, and am on board with those items being deleted from server. However, the puma was an item in the DBG store, and was purchased with (at least for me) real money. To delete these items without any compensation really isn't right, and may even put DBG at legal liability risk.
  2. JChan Developer

We're investigating...
    Scornn and Dilf like this.
  3. i am me New Member

wtf i dont care if u investigating. dont need to be a genious to figure it out.

U stolen the mount of us. and didnt give the money that we paid for it, when was a legitime bough.
    so u better give it back or will loose lots of people like me that wont play in a thiefs game
  4. Gafgarion Elder

So we're without mounts in the mean time..
  5. khysanth Journeyman

VT is going to be a painful raid without my mount tonight. I'm not going to buy a 2nd one.

I'm assuming they just wiped all mounts that gave out-of-era stats while trying to clean up the /claim bug.
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Would be great if they refunded all the stat Mounts and required people buy Mounts in the bazaar with platinum like it was during Luclin. The fact that you could buy Mounts, especially stat Mounts, on a TLP in the first place seemed like a bug.
  7. FumanchuTheIksar New Member

I've already seen people with the puma since patch, asked about it, and they said they petitioned and it appeared on mouse within minutes. Can we all expect similar treatment?
  8. liveitup1216 Augur

bye!
  9. nightork New Member

Also affected by this, I'm guessing this is a side effect of the removing of defiant (yay btw)

I would assume that this is an oversight since the grassland tiger is still in, so should be fixed shortly, or lets hope whatever the choice of action it is consistent across the board, either full refund or item refund.

On the plus side, anyone know for sure the defiant is out?
  10. Cainen Augur

I opened a /petition and was given my mount back in minutes. I'd suggest if you're missing your mount open a ticket and it will get resolved.
  11. i am me New Member

done this hours ago and nothing.
  12. Scornn Elder

Odd have had a petition open for over and hour and no response. Not looking forward to VT without a mount RIP
  13. JChan Developer

Accounts that logged in before 1:20PM Pacific are in the queue to be addressed. Accounts that logged in after 1:20PM should now be all addressed.
  14. Klunk New Member

I have sent in 2 tickets and both tickets have been not helpful. I reported my missing snow puma and the response was "use a token of reclamation to get it back". WTF.

My second ticket was this...

If you purchased the wrong item or made a purchase on the wrong character, please be sure to include the name of the item or feature you purchased and the name of the character you were on at the time.

I seemingly cannot get through that my snow puma was deleted. Is there a better channel or way of verbalizing on the ticket that you mad a mistake and deleted my Puma and I just want it back?

Very frustrated

Snuffy 60 enchanter Pninigel
  15. Astley Augur

Sounds like these were automated responses?

I'm guessing the keywords for deleting an item triggered the responses, but may take specific GM interaction.

Specify the item and that it is missing from your account after patch, not that it was deleted. But sounds like you're in a queue to be fixed.
  16. Klunk New Member

how do I get a non automated response?
  17. Astley Augur

You wait. The initial response is automated to indicate that it was received by the system. A GM will get to it once they have responded to other requests ahead of yours.

Reply to the automated ticket in your email if you need to clarify the original one also.
  18. Lokomotiva63 New Member

Welcome to DBG, they break more stuff than they fix. And when it's their fault all you get is automated responses.
    I'm about done.
    Bye Felicia :)
  19. JChan Developer

20. i am me New Member

And those who logged some minutes after server came up. did a petition 2 hours+ ago and didnt get any reply or mount still?
    ¿what should we do?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.