Claims bug - It's time to do damage control, Daybreak

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Immortalus Lorekeeper

As a necro I'd wear the defiant if it was legit just for the stupid amount of stamina and extra HP. Could probably easily max out INT while I was at it.
  2. Machen New Member

People DO actually sometimes quit. Or the population would be 10x what it was.
  3. Lithien Journeyman

As a caster you just ignore the defiant and get the mount with 20 mana regen that stacks with KEI, right?
  4. Rumlebrag Elder

don't the defiant have caster focus too like improved damage? dunno can't really remember defiant
  5. darksinga Journeyman

May I suggest an easy fix DBG? It would require no rollbacks or investigation of accounts for bans.

Make all Defiant gear and other non era items a required level of 70 or whatever level it becomes available.

Least amount of effort for best results.
  6. Ducreux Augur

So defiant gear is no longer available on live servers until level 70? That's not how this works.
  7. Troutfest Augur

Anyone who has this or had it knew better. Odds are anyone buying this bought off a toon they could dispose of anyway and just tried to launder it.
  8. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Here's a start -

Claims have been disabled on the server:

[IMG]
    Warlorf likes this.
  9. Warlorf Augur

the wording not allowed tells me that reprecusions are inc
  10. RadarX Augur

The Claim system has been disabled on TLP servers for the time being. All accounts which have received these items are now being reviewed.
    Funky Cheese and Lithien like this.
  11. Phati Elder

This might fix the issue for TLP servers, but this gear exists on servers other than TLP which could negatively impact every other server.
  12. Zanarnar Augur

Yes, defiant has focus effects, and even melee focus' that increase double attack and crit rates; and yes these would grant double attack and crits to classes that didn't otherwise have access (yet). Defiant gear, etc on this server needs removed, and those that claimed it need their accounts banned. 2 week temp bans are REALLY pointless in terms of stopping this kind of behavior. They need to have their accounts and possibly Credit Cards permanently banned for knowingly and brazenly exploiting the game.
  13. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Guys, good news! Claims still work on Fippy. Just in time for our new expansion on Monday!
  14. Myth Elder

Claims are not disabled....still boinked
  15. Silinius Augur

RIP all you nerds that rushed out to claim this gear
  16. Warlorf Augur

RadarX doesn't sound too happy with his response.
  17. RadarX Augur

That would imply RadarX is capable of emotion.
    Janakin, Protocol, Kiani and 5 others like this.
  18. Warlorf Augur

Adding to this, Im certain they are now looking on how to stop the purchaser types from deleting and recovering later .. and also how to discipline them as well. Don't be so naïve to believe that just because you didn't claim the item you are home free.
    Trevalon likes this.
  19. Warlorf Augur

Those of us concerned about legit progression without exploits and circumvention appreciate your teams efforts on this.
    Zanarnar and Lithien like this.
  20. Trevalon Augur

I know ALOT of people who have deleted the gear in hopes to reclaim it later with Tokens of Reclamation. Please make sure you take this into account.
    Warlorf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.