Discussion about GoD and OoW

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bobalob, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Progress Augur

Sounds like it is still in discussion.

No definitive decision has been made at this time. When we announce such a decision it will be very public and not on the issue tracker.
    RadarX, Today at 12:20 AM
    Warlorf likes this.
  2. Davenburg New Member

Or they're playing C.Y.A. while a mod is getting called on the carpet today. I'd be willing to bet the "issue" is, and has been, resolved in their minds since the original announcement was released. The release from Radarx just seems too much like damage control and an attempt to placate this/these thread participants.
  3. Revarund New Member

If this were true, then they would lock all of the threads.
    Ryak and Finchy like this.
  4. taliefer Augur

the issue tracker site is something DBG pays another company to run, right? i have a hard time believing someone would just arbitrarily say DBG doesnt plan to change anything, unless he was told that.

i also dont understand the complete lack of any comment from DBG. I understand it may not have been a priority since we were over a year away from GoD when the announcement was originally made, but its getting closer. Its not an unreasonable expectation to want to know the future roadmap of the servers. DBG knows this, or they wouldnt have made a sticky thread about it in the first place
  5. RadarX Augur

As with the other thread no decision has been made at this time. When it has, be assured we will make an announcement.
    Numiko and Davenburg like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.