CrossGuard Recruiting for new Phinny Server (CASUAL!)EST PM

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kridina, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Kridina Elder

If you are wondering: Why CrossGuard? Then, check out our home page and see for yourself!
  2. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Crossguard is currently recruiting! We have limited positions open for all classes. If you're looking for a set raiding schedule of Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings (eastern time) check out our homepage and apply to our guild at www.crossguardguild.com
    Kridina likes this.
  3. Brumski Augur

This guild does a lot more guild grouping, by far, than the 3 guilds I have been a part of on RF and PA. Very tight group of people. They use a priority loot system like many guilds, but raid attendance is not one of them, so it is a very casual friendly. If you want the atmosphere of a family guild that is still able to raid, give it a look-see.
    Kridina likes this.
  4. Dassem Ultor New Member

Planning our next raid night, Thursday, April 14th. If you want to join us, now is the time! We have openings for most classes in our raid force. Look up our website at Crossguardguild.com and put in an application today!
    Kridina likes this.
  5. Kridina Elder

Just a reminder that we are a family style guild that also raids 3 nights a week (EST). If you are someone that just wants to have some fun, likes a little challenge, and can not always play this game like it is your JOB, then checkout CrossGuard!

Looking for a couple reliable healers to join our raid team!

We also accept casuals and those who simply like to group together. We just ask you to be active each week :)
  6. Kridina Elder

Hello everyone! I hope this post finds you all well.

Due to input during our guild wide meeting, we have decided to return to the Phinigel server. We will be concentrating on regular grouping times, helping newer members level up, and carefully growing our numbers for a goal towards raiding. We will NOT be rushing this! However, if you decide to join us, it is with the expectation of your being active on that server on the usual Tues/Thurs/Sat time frames.

Our old members with good standing at the time of disbandment will be greeted with open arms. We will be instituting a recruitment / trial membership / guild vote based system to add new members to our ranks. We are planning to be selective to build a core group of like-minded players to progress with.

In order to streamline the regearing and regrouping, we'll be doing simple rules for rolling on loot, falling back to loot council for epic or rare items. There will be scheduled nights for helping new players or players that have opted to play a different class to level quickly and gear up. If you want to reroll and take advantage of this help, you'll be expected to use your existing high-level character to help in kind.

If you're interested in coming back, please visit http://www.crossguardguild.com and post in the Phinigel Regrouping Forum and we'll get you re-boarded.
  7. Gumby Augur

This guild is flat out awful. Flip-flopped on what they are doing yet again.

Worst leadership ever! Give them by the New Year and they'll be on the Zek server or some other lame game after wasting every members time.
    Randomgamer likes this.
  8. Kridina Elder

You are absolutely right about us flipping around...since the summer. The guild has been around for quite a few years. All long time guilds go through periods of adjustment and growth. We've always made it clear we are a mult-gaming guild. This does not make us the *worst guild* or have the *worst* leadership. It means we had to settle a few things.

Of course, this means not everyone belongs with us, because if a person can not stick by while members of a community struggle, then we dont need them. It's ok, we;ve got our core and they are absolutely wonderful :) They are here for the people. And people is what Crossguard is about. Not a game.

So, if the worst thing we've actually done is have trouble picking a game during a time where most the leadership needed a break, I'm ok with that.

Tata
  9. Randomgamer Journeyman

Agree Gumby. Waste of time imo. CG I am surprised you guys have the balls to start on Phinny again. You left a lot of people pissed off.
  10. Kridina Elder

I frankly dont care if it pissed people off because we had to put real life first. Plenty of other places people can go that dont care about others having a real life, children, and other life obligations.Go hang with them. You just move on. I know I did :)

I, for one, will never give someone a hard time for tending to real life first. They have a health issue or family struggle to tend to? Lost their job and can't pay a sub? We will understand that. And, guess what?That happens to people in leadership positions as well.

And some of us...get diagnosed with brain tumors.

Tata
    Treat likes this.
  11. Ecksesive Journeyman

LOL @ the haters. Get over yourselves, its a game, people have real life stuff to handle, happens. All of us who still play with CG do so because its a good group of people who treat their members with respect and they are fun to play with. This is a multi-gaming guild, If you are not apart of CG anymore.. its because your only looking for a guild to benefit your own selfish needs.

If you got nothing but negative drama to whine about, take it to church.
    Treat and Kridina like this.
  12. Moggman Elder

so by wanting to continue raiding means people are selfish? sounds like a pretty ignorant choice of words

i honestly wish you luck, but posts like that wont help you
    Crayon123 likes this.
  13. Kridina Elder

Due to a recent influx of new and returning members, Recruitment is of new members is limited each week to ensure they get the proper attention they deserve - returning members are not limited

We want some time to get to know our newer members properly :)
  14. Crayon123 Augur

That is not the same story that your website tells. Seems the "leadership" all quit cold turkey after EQ Next was cancelled and tears were shed. You all would be better off re-branding under another guild tag between pissing all your prior guildies off and bouncing between MMO's and servers.
  15. Kridina Elder

Re-read the entire post you are referring to, because "real life turmoils" *IS* a part of it.

Just because I do not shout all over these and other forums what those turmoils happened to be does not mean they were not a factor. In fact, those who tell the story about us taking a break for no reason knew the seriousness and even details of what was being dealt with. I do not know why they said otherwise, but perhaps you should consider that not everything you hear is true and not everything you read is the entire story.

CrossGuard is doing just fine and it's OK if you have no desire to rejoin her. But, stop judging. You really don't know. Just go play how you like and be done with it.
  16. Kalairo New Member

People play for different reasons, nothing against anyone. No point in being negative. CG right now is real casual.

The goal right now is just having fun, playing a game with friends.