<The Mystic Order> a Phinigel Raiding Guild!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Snoogie, May 3, 2016.

1. Snoogie Journeyman

The Who:
    The Mystic Order is an instance based raiding guild on the Phinigel server. Comprised of both veteran and new players, TMO has evolved throughout Phinigel's lifespan into an inclusive community exploring Norrath and beyond together. Focusing on the working and family-centric player, we successfully clear all content in each expansion while focusing on raid efficiency and solidarity within ours and the Phinigel community.

The Details: Bulleted for your convenience!
    • We are an instance raiding guild with a focus on growing and keeping quality, like-minded players. (Must be lvl 65 to join and raid)
    • Official raids are every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8 p.m. - 12 p.m. EST.
    • We use DKP to distribute loot.
    • We use Discord for voice communication during raids & groups.
    Because we are a casual raiding guild, our policies lend themselves to the more casual player. Some examples...
    1. Can't make it for the full 4 hours to the raid?
      No problem, you'll still get FULL attendance for the night as long as you're there for at least 1 boss kill.
    2. Only able to raid periodically and not 3 days a week?
      Don't worry, you'll still get loot! We don't separate our membership into core/non-core raiders, so your bids are on equal footing as everyone else! Even recruits compete for gear against members!
    Check out the forums section on our website for more details on our Policies and DKP system at TheMysticOrder.com

Who/What Are We Looking For?

• Warrior - Medium
    • Paladin - Low
    • Shadow Knight - Low
    • Beastlord - Low (Moar Cats!!)
    • Berserker - Low
    • Monk - Low
    • Ranger - Low
    • Rogue - Low
    • Magician - Medium
    • Necromancer - Medium
    • Wizard - Medium
    • Bard - Medium
    • Enchanter - High
    • Cleric - High
    • Druid - High
    • Shaman - Low
    Different classifications of need determine the requirements we set on that class. For instance, if the level is set to Low, we many only accept characters that have a minimum of 100AAs and have previous raid experience, etc etc.

Still Interested?

All applicants must be willing to follow TMO's Play Nice Policy.

We do enjoy having good bookkeeping, so we ask that everyone fill out an application under the Recruitment menu or Click Here! -- You must register and be logged in to have access/see the application --

If you have questions, feel free to talk to any of the leadership in game listed below:
    Leader - Meeseeks
    Officer - Raxdin
    Officer - Ginix
    Officer - Snoogles
    Officer - Naginni

[IMG]
    Legerdar likes this.
  2. Maedhros High King

How can TMO be casual?!?!
    When I apped to TMO on Fennin sometime during Luclin I remember bailing out because I found myself thinking "ok but when do we sleep"?
  3. Snoogie Journeyman

Haha, yeah that was very much the case Maedhros. However, we are all grown up now and don't have time to poopsock like we used to. This is definitely a new spin on the TMO style, but so far we are really enjoying it and it's been very successful.
  4. jeskola pheerie

I pooped in a sock the other day just to see if it is bad as everyone makes it out to be. It really sucked.

In retrospect, I probably should have used a calf-height sock instead of an ankle sock.
  5. Dasalmon New Member

We're all old and fat now and have lives. The casual (but serious) raiding thing is really working for us.
  6. Snoogie Journeyman

Shameless Bump! Looking for more active raiders for Velious!
  7. Snoogie Journeyman

TMO!
    New Look, Same Great Taste!
    Disclaimer - TMO is not food and should not be eaten
  8. Snoogie Journeyman

9. Tinytinker Augur

I am choking a little seeing all TMO and BDA advertising themselves as casual guilds. You guys were anything but casual on P99!! Times change I guess?
  10. Dasalmon New Member

11. Fabbyo74 New Member

Me and two other friends just went all access and were looking at starting on Phinny tonight , we would really like to start in a guild that does not mind giving us time to gain skill , we would be very interested in joining.
  12. Snoogie Journeyman

Hey Fabbyo! We would love to have you in TMO. The process is pretty simple, click here to get to our website, register, then put in an application! Feel free to PM me here or message any of the officers listed on the recruitment page when you're in game and we'll be happy to assist you if you run into issues!
  13. Dasalmon New Member

14. Dasalmon New Member

15. Dasalmon New Member

16. Snoogie Journeyman

We like to play dress up here in TMO ... so we're holding a Halloween Costume Contest!
    Do you like to dress up too? Maybe TMO is the guild for you ;) come check us out!

Click on the picture to head to our website!
    [IMG]
  17. Snoogie Journeyman

Hanging our raid hat up for the another week full of successful raids. Luclin has turned out pretty easy so far other than Emp. However we're pushing that scaly bastard with every intention of being in VT by the end of next week! Come join the fun of learning and grinding strats with TMO!

[IMG]
  18. Snoogie Journeyman

The slaying of Seru the loot pinata is always a good time!
    Looking for a flexible raid schedule you can work with wrapped around a helpful family style community? Check out TMO!

[IMG]
  19. Snoogie Journeyman

With back to back Emperor Ssra kills, we are finally venturing into Vex Thal tonight! Come join the fun of exploring and learning the ins-and-outs of the final bastion of Luclin, VT!
  20. Snoogie Journeyman

TMO has officially finished Luclin Progression! Now time to optimize and gear up the raid force! Join us for some good times and comradery!

[IMG]