Easter eggs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lily, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Lily Augur

Thanks to the devs for all the Easter eggs in the Hermit's Paradise group task in Chardok. Thanks for making me laugh.
  2. Augur Developer

I'm glad you enjoyed them :) That one was a lot of fun to make! Thanks for taking the time to write a kind note.
    Egat, Gundolin, Sheex and 3 others like this.
  3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I'm so glad to be doing Augur quests again. You can easily tell which quests he had the most fun with.

- Ed
    Sancus, Augur and Slippry like this.
  4. Augur Developer

<3 Thanks, Ed!

I'll bite: What other quests or easter eggs did you find fun? It'd be great to know which ones were appreciated or disliked, to help us make better content in the future!
  5. Vaft_Gnome Lorekeeper

Tucker the Chucker was fun. Hac Adversus Hostes strong tinies, help best!
    Sancus, Kethir and Augur like this.
  6. Kethir Developer

Glad you like him!
    Sancus likes this.
  7. Axxius Augur

Speaking of easter eggs... Darg Hillock made me chuckle. I like Path of Exile. :)
    Azbaelus likes this.
  8. AnzoRagespirit Augur

MasterChef Ram'see in FM made me giggle
    Augur likes this.
  9. josh Augur

Rikk`ti Crikk`t in frontier mountains as well.
    Toxicaust and Augur like this.
  10. Schadenfreude Augur

The flavour text when clicking Ralla's Recall Gem outside Chardok amused me.
    Augur likes this.
  11. Moege Augur

FM: Pudgy Dawdlers (I am a horrible horrible person /ashamed)
    FM: By smile or by guile quest (Did this before some friends and had great fun on last hail, quite a few gasps of shock, also used the quest to royally peeve off a rogue that has being taunting me with his badger illusion for a long time)
    Augur likes this.
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

13. Ishtass Augur

is that a zoidberg reference? haha
    Augur likes this.
  14. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Why not Zoidberg?
    Augur likes this.
  15. Augur Developer

Sheex, Janakin, roguerunner and 9 others like this.
  16. Ishtass Augur

My roommate in college and I watched Futurama so much we could almost quote the whole series. Believe it or not, I actually found a reason to use "I WAS GONNA EAT THAT MUMMY!" in a conversation with my wife today. Need to work that one in ;)
    Augur likes this.
  17. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I never would have imagined laughing so hard at being hit on by a Sarnak lol

I also have to ask you all the answers you would be willing to give for the things a lawn flamingo can be used for. :D
    Augur likes this.
  18. Augur Developer

I can only think of two, but I'm sure Gwizilwerkz Cogswin could tell you many, many more.
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Sandwich heavy portfolios are the best portfolios.
    Augur likes this.
  20. Lily Augur

a Syldon neophyte mutters, 'Alright, keep it together. Point the rod away from you this time.'

lol