Is it to much to ask for rules to be enforced?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Galdous, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brilhasti Elder

Nec FD in E Karana, pet farming pelts and silk. I've found him doing it 4 times in the past few weeks and reported each time. To the GMs credit, each time the Nec has "Disappeared" but a few days later, sure enough he's back in the same place doing the same thing. A few days suspension doesn't do anything. Just ban these people.
  2. Illusory Augur

3. vardune Augur

They are doing something. If a person is truly AFK farming they take a look at the situation and suspend that account for 72 hours first offense and i think a full week second offense. I have never had a third suspension but i think it might be a banhammer. I can absolutely tell you they are suspending accounts if you are AFK farming stuff. If you are farming and at your keyboard you are doing nothing wrong and you will not get suspended. I would image that if those toons are AFK farming report them asap and DBG will take a look at them. If they respond to a tell or two they aren't AFK farming. Most farms wont even reply to a tell if its rude, trying being nice and ask them questions or just watch and petition them.
  4. RadarX Augur

If you have a concern with what you believe is a violation of our rules, please report this to help.daybreakgames.com. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.