Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turayalon Lorekeeper

Bertox will prob cya guys soon lagging out hard here for 3 hrs now
  2. Moak The Most High

Seriously Daybreak- what the hell is going on?
  3. Naonak Journeyman

Drinal is down.
    Anyone know why since EoK xpack. When servers crash etc, I lose my pet and gear, even when just in lobby?
  4. AnzoRagespirit Augur

AHAHAHAHABAAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAH......nm.....
  5. AnzoRagespirit Augur

They blocked me in their FB page, so I suggest not to post on their page. They don't like it when they are told they are doing a bad job.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

And again, and again, and again.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

Sweet, we're potential again!
  8. just_some_bard Lorekeeper

unbelievable. in any other work environment this would be unacceptable. complete and total lack of quality checks and quality assurance. you all are ripping us off. you're lucky we're all too stupid and set in our ways to just migrate elsewhere en mass.
  9. Imak Augur

What's the count for tonight now? Server imploded 3 times already !?
  10. kthehammy Elder

3rd time tonight this is
  11. Ellron00 Journeyman

Who tripped over the power cord again......
  12. kthehammy Elder

3 times in a row but dont worry they are finally "investigating" "potential issue" again

this is ludicrous why do they keep calling it potential, like at what point is a real issue? 10 times in a row?
  13. Scruyou New Member

it's my subscription renew day... and I just bought 3 EoKs..
    I feel like.. gimme my money back...
    Don't care what the reason is, because I won't be able to fix it.
    I just want them to fix it soon and never have problems, or give my money back.

This is really poor business practice.
    You buy a TV from Walmart, and the TV breaks down all the time. And Walmart won't give me any exchange or refund for it... it's consumer abuse and mis-treatment..

/rant off.
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Bristlebane = Kenny

Kravn likes this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

po·ten·tial
    pəˈten(t)SHəl/
    adjective
    adjective: potential
    having or showing the capacity to become or develop into something in the future.
    "a two-pronged campaign to woo potential customers"
    Hmmm Begs the question as to what an ACTUAL problem would be for these IT dropouts.
  16. Bigstomp Augur

Lags ... back ... ... gimme a min, did this tell go through? ....
  17. Bigstomp Augur

And more quests having to restart likely since the npcs won't move. Yay go bristle.
  18. Imminent Journeyman

No worries folks! You know their crack team of investigators, Dewey, Screwem and Howe are on the case, as usual.
  19. RadarX Augur

We appreciate everyone's patience as the team continues to resolve an issue which is impacting multiple servers.
  20. Imak Augur

Continues to resolve? The problem gets worse and worse with time, so forgive me if I don't perceive any sort of continuing resolution. Bristlebane has not gone a full week without a crash since the 24-hour maintenance a couple months ago. Not once. The server reliability has become predictably terrible.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.