Emperor Ssra dead to Faceless Insanity - Less than 48 hours from launch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silinius, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Silinius Augur

Congrats to my Officers and Guild Members in coordinating 62 keys + Bane Weapons.. hell of a job.

See you in VT shortly.
    Protocol likes this.
  2. Adonhiram Augur

Well, I wouldn't have typed this several months ago, but, sincerely, gratz Faceless. The new leadership sounds reasonable and constructive on the forums so you deserve these congratulations.
  3. Lexithefaceless Journeyman

45 hours actually and was a very cool thing to see the whole guild working together to get as many people into the first kill as possible.
  4. Lucio New Member

Was so much fun seeing the massive coordinated effort to get everyone keyed. On to Vex Thal!
  5. Silinius Augur

However long it takes for Daybreak to figure out the code to reduce spawn timers (which was a promised and advertised feature of these TLP's). Without reduced timers for VT and Ssra, we'll see it once a week as it stands now.

Your move Daybreak Devs.
  6. Lifetap Augur

good job team
  7. Bewts Augur

But how many warriors did you use? ;)
  8. Pikallo Augur

I'm curious if there was anyone else even trying to get emp keys during this time? I can certainly respect the time and organization needed - but there is a pretty big difference between simply shuffling people in and out of emp key camps vs having to compete with 4-5 other guilds actively going after the same pieces in terms of how quickly you can get a raid force keyed for emp.

Either way, congrats - as it is still a noteworthy achievement even if no one else was in the race.
  9. Oozo Journeyman

Congrats!
  10. Rcbauer Augur

Being first on Lockjaw is like winning the special olympics
  11. Bewts Augur

The answer is three.

Started with 4, but one lost power on engage. Later on in the expansion tank swaps may diminish as DPS goes up, a raid is filled out and tanks are fully geared; but a first clear with 3 warriors in Velious equipment says a lot about the execution of all players involved.

Or, sometimes it's just better to be lucky than good that no tank got rounded and nuked in succession.
  12. Illusory Augur

No it isn't.

That's a pretty obnoxious statement.
  13. fransisco Augur

Wouldn't they need to continue farrming ssra?
    Not for keys obviously, but all the best weapons in luclin drop in ssra. VT has no melee weapons. So locking down emp is farming weapons as much as locking down VT.
  14. Lexithefaceless Journeyman

Hrm, I think we had 4 keyed?

We actually had one drop due to an Internet issue right before a tank switch so we did lose one tank.

So officially did it with 3 and only lost one due to the phantom tank call. It was a very smooth kill for a first run.
  15. Raewhen Journeyman

You misspelled Phinegal. Nice try though.
    sifonin likes this.
  16. sifonin Augur

Lol Raewhen, don't you know its best to be the first in an eighteen y/o video game on a server where you can spawn an instance for any old boss fight?
  17. sifonin Augur

In all seriousness, gratz to Faceless Insanity's officership and membership, it's always exciting beating content again with friends both new and old. Here's to many years of a thriving guild environment on LJ, from your friends on RF :)
  18. Illusory Augur

The same can be said for a server where content locking is based on the amount of vacation days that you're willing to use. I kid, I kid!

Those shards are a pain to farm though.
  19. Pikallo Augur

So did you
  20. Reviled Elder

Definitely wouldn't call it that, especially not with the FI overlords and box armies.