Live Update Bugs 11/16/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Aeular Journeyman

Templar's Synergy also has a mistake.
    String is:
    Increases the next %L incoming level #1 and higher instant-duration heals by #1 points for %z.
    which reads as "Increases the next 3 incoming level 5400 and higher instant-duration heals by 5400 points for 0:00:12"
    instead of the string
    Increases the next %L incoming level #2 and higher instant-duration heals by #1 points for %z.
    which should read as "Increases the next 3 incoming level 90 and higher instant-duration heals by 5400 points for 0:00:12"
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

AC added via spell is *Highly* variable thing. The amount you get depends on your class and how much AC you already have. That is why the buff description is *NOT* specific. If you are looking at the buff details from a third party site, that is just the raw AC, not the adjusted AC.
    (What Brudal Said!_
    I'll ask at our next design meeting.

The data looks good and I could not duplicate this. Be sure you don;t have the wrong buff in your keyring buff slot. The buff in that slot overrides PERIOD... even if another buff is "better"

I'm not sure what the issue there is... The data looks good and I got loot off them...
  3. Repthor Augur

on the topic of the mount buff. you guys(players) are forgetting to change the buff box in the mount keyring thats why you arent getting the new buff cuz u havent changed it yet. to change it in the mount key ring window. Lower left hand corner replace current mount buff with the desired one. and ull be good
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Thats a slap to everyone on FV. do you know if the actual raid items are tradeable or not?

Andarriel
  5. Schadenfreude Augur

EoK raid items are droppable.
  6. kthehammy Elder

Someone please say something about these crashes?

Everytime you say you are investigating a potential issue. 1st of all, lets get real, its not potential, it is real issue. 2nd, what did you find from investigating? You have "investigated" the same issue over and over and over again yet it still keeps happening.

Are you even investigating anything? or you just restart the service and go on with your day?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. Drewie Augur

8. pattho New Member

Prior to patch silver accounts could /trader in Bazaar, now silver account can not /trader in Bazaar
  9. kthehammy Elder

Tonight around 9:10pm CST Bristlebane crashed again. After already crashing earlier that evening. When it came back up, someone in general chat was asking how to go about recovering a char that was now missing from char select after the crash.

These same two issues keep happening.

1) Servers are constantly crashing
    2) After they crash people lose chars

When are these going to be addressed? Every time a server crashes any one of us are at risk of losing a char. I cant understand how this is not the top priority for you guys.
  10. Sancus Augur

Line of Sight nukes (Spear, Bolt, and Of Many) aren't using counters on Firebound Alliance, making the fulmination unreasonably difficult to achieve.

Edit: Looking into it further, 99% sure this is why:

[50306/7653] Firebound Alliance
    Classes: MAG/101
    Skill: Alteration
    Mana: 11292
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Fire -10
    Reflectable: No
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 3s, Recast: 60s, Timer: 13, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 18s (3 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
    Max Hits: 8 Matching Spells
    1: Increase Spell Damage Taken by 33236 (After Crit)
    2: Limit Target: Single
    3: Limit Effect: Current HP
    4: Limit Type: Detrimental
    5: Limit Min Level: 96
    6: Limit Max Level: 110 (lose 100% per level)
    7: Limit Max Duration: 0s
    8: Limit Min Mana Cost: 10
    9: Limit Effect: Current HP less than -2500
    10: Limit Caster Class: MAG
    11: Limit Caster: Exclude Same
    12: Cast: Firebound Fulmination if Max Hits Used
    Text: You become the target of a firebound alliance.
  11. catcattank Elder

Franklin Teek Hot Zone quest

A Simple Task - Level 70 | The Hive
    Kill 5 drachnid infiltrators or champions

Only champions gave me the update, we killed 4 infiltrators and 1 champion, and the quest log was 1/5 for the quest, we went up a couple of levels to explore and ran into a raid mob.
  12. josh Augur

I just killed Royal Guard Kakator in the chardok HA. I got no loot and the corpse depopped pretty much instantly.

Edit: i also didn't get any experience or faction hits or anything like that.
  13. MeSleepy New Member

I just had an "Undershore Fungus" aug dropping from a_mountain_puma in Blackfeather Roost, which seems weird to me.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Found it. They were set as "no corpse" :/ Which means they instantly despawn with their stuff :/ I expect it also affects the faction, and probably the exp.
    That will be updated next patch.
  15. Aeular Journeyman

Could something similar be wrong with the Construct type mobs in chardok? none of them give EXP either
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Nope. That is because they give so much EXP that the EXP variable is overflowing :/
    Any Tier 2 High HP mob can overflow EXP. A fix is in but requires a major patch.
  17. Brudal Augur

Will the game remember how many i killed in their broken state and suddenly award me with like 1000 aa's when patched?
    Thraine likes this.
  18. svann Augur

In the mission "Before the Siege", whenever I move I hear a hissing sound. The first time I thought my game was just glitched but today I repeated the mission and it happened again. Doesnt matter if I move with mouse or keyboard, it always makes a hiss. I havent heard it anywhere else in eq.
  19. Hludwolf Developer

Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been fixed and will go out with this month's update.
    Hostile Meat Wizard likes this.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Nope!
    RPoo likes this.