Live Update Bugs 11/16/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 16, 2016.

1. MrMajestykx Augur

man i dont ever recall it or maybe the situation just never presented itself to me, in that situation was just looking to kill a namer but we couldnt because I had a task and other had another.
  2. Sindaiann Augur

I always just stand up top of Tsaph, let them run in, hit ae aggro and pull them away from Tsaph like 35feet (mainly because im 2boxing). Tsaph and Lcea always beat on the mobs but I have had zero problem getting the achievement this way.

Maybe your way of the NPC's never engaging the sarnaks is somehow not allowing the achievement, which in that case, that does sound bugged because that "shouldn't" matter. Although there has been stranger things intended.

Just try it that way instead. I assume your dps isn't an issue and I am also assuming that you intercept the breach waves way before they reach the guards to eliminate that possibility.

Good luck
  3. Dalsina Lunrais

Is there a problem with the ac from mount buffs, they seem lower than the buff says?
  4. Drewie Augur

The Imprisoner's Accoldate collectible should be spelled Imprisoner's Accolade instead.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Brudal Augur

That is EQ math as described

6. Siny Augur

Duffel of the Di'zok is Magic, Lore, No Trade. The bag that came with previous collectors edition - Satchel of Shattered Eternities is No Trade, Heirloom, No Destroy.

Can we have it changed to heirloom please, so we can hand it down to alts when its superceded.
  7. Siny Augur

Unless Im being blind, I dont see this reported, which is suprising. The Golden Frontier Rhinoceros (reward for Tsaphs Champion) should be Mount Blessing Sana. However it actually gives Rena
  8. Brudal Augur

Change the bridle in the stat mount area of your Mount key ring, mine works and is giving Sana.
  9. Goodkitty Augur

I have an odd bug that started today. My LFG tool seems to be crashing my client. It seems to only happen after the 2nd get matches click.
  10. Axxius Augur

Grand Herbalist Mak'ha in Chardok is holding a shield in the wrong hand (primary) and is trying to swing it like a 1-hander at a weird angle.
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  11. Schadenfreude Augur

Fellowship leaders are changing at random.
  12. Siny Augur

Names in HAs arent giving loot :

Dread Overseer Akalod
    Royal Guard Kakator
  13. Angahran Augur

Getting odd issue when attempting to open all bank bags and inventory bags at same time, (worked prior to latest patch), some bags/slots (usually last opened appear blank. Just show the stack number if it is a stackable item. It appears that there is now some limit for total bag slots and it can't display all of them now :(
  14. JChan Developer

When's the last time the leader changed? We recently fixed the issue on the 16th, however leaders may have been stuck in a broken state and would have potentially changed one more time after the 16th, but it shouldn't have randomly changed more than once since the 16th.
  15. JChan Developer

This is an old issue that we've been trying to track down the cause of for a while. Unfortunately, we still haven't been able to track down why this occurs.
  16. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I had just assumed that it was a matter of the game running out of addresses to use to display the icons based on the number of animations being displayed at the same time because the "blank" slots change with which bag is clicked on as well as return as you close bags. Additionally, you have to close fewer bags if you close ones with the most items and slots first.
  17. maxwell Lorekeeper

Since last patch, bazaar toons keep going to character select when inactive for a few hours, happens every day, several times a day, not just mine but the whole bazaar on The Rathe.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  18. maxwell Lorekeeper

Update: well last night the 3rd time was not just Bazaar toons was the whole server from general chat.
  19. Mistatk Augur

All the game servers keep crashing making the game unplayable. Probably most critical bug for you to work on right now.
  20. Warpeace Augur

The in game description for Knight's Synergy I description needs fixed. When you read the spell description in your Song window it says.

Spell Effect: Absorbs up to 0 damage from 5 incoming hit attempts for 0:00:06.

Should be 5000 damage not zero.