Is This Daybreak Email Legit?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by EQOAnostalgia, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Probably easier to maintain and update if nothing else.
  2. Riou EQResource

Not sure, they actually all have dual EQ and EQ2 branding on everything, that mug wraps around with EQ on the other side, and the box it came in had an EQ expansion sticker on other side too.

I imagine it was cheaper also to just make 1 set of gifts instead of separate them per game and such as well as finding who prefers what :)
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I feel when there are people with characters missing, transfers not working and so many other problems that to single out a chosen few to get a special item is very unfair. Although I understand this could not be sent out to everyone it makes me wonder where my monthly subscription is really going. To pay for marketing for branded coffee cups, books and cookies and cakes with swords? Or to maintain servers? When EQ Resource for example has a goodie to hand out (fippy stuffed animals, eq hats) they hold a contest open to everyone. Just sayin. Or just sayin I am bitter I didn't get one and wish this thread was closed so I didn't have to see it everytime I come to the forums. o_O
  4. Kenza New Member

how we get those gifts? I want an coffee cup Everquest how we can get it? or can we buy from daybreak store? thank you for answer :)
  5. EQOAnostalgia Elder

So glad i didn't check this yesterday lol. Just got it today! Did an unboxing! HUGE thanks to Daybreak, seriously, i give you guys a LOT of . But this was very nice!

6. Lifetap Augur

I don't have any social media following but I'm doing my part too if you guys at DBG want to send some swag my way too.