Ragefire Raidtargets

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zool, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Smackage Journeyman

Simply not true if you think outside the box I am sure you can work out the way to kill him with 18 or less. However since you are probably not capable of such thoughts, pull him to the banish spot and kill him there. Now you can get your bard epic
  2. Zool Elder

To 3 group would require gear from highend raids, that are way ahead of kunark.
    I dont think a casual guild have access to that ;)

Iv seen one Naggy message the last 3 month, i have no idea who it was or how many they were. But yet again its easy to sit on pinny and say do this or that when you have instances and can bring the lvl 60s for it :)
  3. Jaime Lannister Augur

No, this is exactly what I want. Then these items would be for sale far more often, and people could just buy them. I don't want to spend time going and killing that oldschool crap I've done 1000 times. I just want someone doing it so I can buy the epic crap for alts =p
  4. Smackage Journeyman

Your right mate for Naggy. Ask Lisalee though. They did it with HoT geared toon on your server.
  5. Zartayn New Member

@Smackage - if your strongest contribution to the topic is to make fun of our guild, at least get your numbers straight please :)

Yes, we box - we have several boxers. But contrary to popular belief, our boxers are actually friendly people who wanna enjoy the game casually with other players - not antisocial moneygrinders, or killstealing .

To set the records straight: we do not have 10 members as you put it.. we have about 50, with about 30 being quite active and regularly on.

And we are quite proud of being small and enjoying the game with others - without having to troll other guilds posts just for the sake of it :)
    Kethn and Zool like this.
  6. Smackage Journeyman

Not sure how I am making fun of your guild? I actually like some of the members in it a lot, used to play a lot Zauk and Meemers. Did I say you were not friendly?

Just not sure how you can justify wasting devs time on something they already said they have no resources for.
  7. malaki Augur

Except this is exactly what we were doing early in velious. You can dodge the AE and literally 1 person gets hit by it.
  8. bodes Augur

I'm noticing a strong correlation between one's ability to choose a quality raid tactic and one's ability to choose a quality TLP server.
  9. Astley Augur

You only need massive healing if your raid cannot figure out how to dodge an AOE.

This is a very common mechanic, and if you cannot do it for Trakanon, you certainly don't have the force capable to get to kill all the dragons in VP, or NToV, and it won't get much easier for progression level Luclin mobs.

Do you need help with the proper strategies for killing Trakanon or Gorenaire? They're out there. I really think you're exaggerating the resist issue at this point, because it sounds like you've never seen how to properly fight a boss like this, and are just trying to burn him down.
  10. Sunfuz New Member

monks,monks,monks, and more monks, did i forget to add monks?
  11. Manvaril New Member

FYI the last time Naggy was killed was 10-26-2016 05:25 PM EST by Ellesiv
  12. Meredyth Augur

Regardless of whether the optimal strat is being used, it is indisputable that the targets in Kunark are now much harder than they actually were during Kunark. Personally, my guild has no problem killing these targets to this day, but I will 100% back up the original poster that these encounters are overtuned compared to where they were in Kunark, and the resist rates are now MUCH worse than they were, even with much higher resists going into the fight. Again, we used to resist 100% of the AEs at 350 PR, now we resist the AE 50% of the time at 500 PR. Being able to dodge the AE or not does not change this. Also the bosses have stronger regen so the fights are longer so you have to dodge or stand in the AE for longer.

I also don't see why a more casual guild should have to face a much harder encounter than the raid guilds did in era.
  13. krisys Elder

because filthy casuals belong on phinny now duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where the weak get instances and the strong get open world. thus the life of eq these days. or get better? not that hard to do any of em except for gore tbh.
  14. Zool Elder

Ye thats the only kill iv seen in a longtime :)
    Would also meen level x amount of lvl 52 with awsome gear, once again casuals, most of our members are busy enough with alts :)

0 white scales around since RMTs farmed VoX. I been trying to get one for my bard forever.

Thanks to all of you that supported us in this topic, im happy to see that some can see the problematic we are up against. Instead of insert more numbers or level lvl 52 alts, wont happen with our gametime ;)
  15. bodes Augur

Gorenaire is faceroll easy with AAs. Don't call it an issue without even attempting her first
  16. Ethereal Augur

Don't call it a comeback.