Live Update Bugs 10/19/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 19, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

The issues with Felwithe, Nagafen's Lair and other zones should be fixed now.
  2. Bandages Elder

If you are added to a raid DZ after the instance is created, you will not get the bonus of the 50% reduction in lockout timers, on Phinigel.
  3. Nirreln New Member

Using the Visage of chardok royalty illusion effect prevents my barbarian rogue from using slam.
  4. Fragile Journeyman

Please hotfix ASAP!
  5. Malbro Augur

I've had this happen in the past. What I usually do is delete the zone files and let EQ repatch.
    This usually solves the problem.
  6. Fragile Journeyman

Open world Ring of Slime in CT still has the wrong motm. In the CT instance, Ring of Slime trigger npc isn't even spawning to be able to start the event.
  7. Asus New Member

Was Bard Rally Call impacted? I seem to be able to use Rally Call on my warrior even when the warrior is >30% endurance. Don't recall If I was able to do that prior or not but I seem to remember it not allowing me to.
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

As has happened the last times it was announced, the reduced lockout timer does not apply to group tasks. I don't know if that is intentional or not, but we'll call it a bug since the announcement does not specify that it only applies to raid lockout timers.
  9. Tkara Mia New Member

I tried that. Still not working.
  10. Lillola Lorekeeper

I am currently attempting to do the "Scarecrow Roundup" in West Karana, acquired from Rongol, for the EQ Special "Nights of the Dead" Garden Variety Ghouls. I have completed "Carry the Torch", also given out by Rongol. On the first day of the quest I corralled 3 crazed scarecrows. Since then I have gotten no updates. I am getting the same emotes from the scarecrows when I poke them, and I can get them into the corral, however they will hop out in 5-8 seconds and I do not get an update no matter how close I am to the corral. I have completed this quest with two other characters with ease so it's not like I don't know what to do. Very frustrating. I'm hoping it's an issue that's correctable so I can complete this quest.
  11. Egat Should have stayed in Halas

Felwithe seems to be working as intended on Erollisi Marr. Wish I could say the same for nearly every guild created before the last couple of months.
  12. Karthos Augur

There is a odd charm bug in at least Plane of Fire that affects the name and guild tag.I was running past the raid phoenix mobs in Plane of Fire and got charmed. Once charm wore off my character name and guild no longer showed up as Kraythos Goodwood (Reckless Ascension) but changed to Kraythos (Goodwood). Also, my bot could no longer autofollow me. I have a hotkey for autofollow that is /tar Kraythos then /follow. Pressing the hotkey would tell me "I don't see anyone by that name around here" even when standing right next to him.

Edit: camping and logging back in fixed this.
  13. Mostcus Floppa

14. mtgdragon69 New Member

Every time there is a server crash/patch/update,the daily hot zone quest given by Franklin Teek in POK changes. The day before servers were brought down to "fix" the guild problem the hot zone for level 95 was Pillars of Alra. The next day after the patch the lvl 95 hz was Resplendent Temple. That same day when the servers were brought down to again "fix" the guild problem the hz stayed the same but the mob changed. Then last night 10/29 the server crashed and the lvl 95 hz changed again to Sarrith. The aa given also changes almost every time as well. It ranges from 5-14 that I have seen. I don't think the hot zones have ever changed the way it was announced they were suppose to,every 3 months. Because we have never gone 3 months without a crash/patch or update. It doesn't bother me all that much but I'm pretty sure its a bug.
  15. Siny Augur

AB has been suffering chat lag all evening (ping shows as normal tho), and server is now down
  16. Dral Elder

Since this change Karam Dragonforge no longer spawns on any of the TLP servers.

On the TLP servers Karam is supposed to take the Hide dropped by Vox in classic and Gore in Kunark + the Black Sapphire Platinum Necklace + Platinum Diamond Wedding Ring and return the White Dragonscale Cloak.

The NPC and the quest was actually working prior to any changes you made.
  17. svann Augur

Awkward!
  18. Mostcus Floppa

19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Didn't these correct themselves as you progressed on the two you have mentioned? Because they show correctly on mine. For quite awhile the tasks get jumbled up sometimes but then seem to clear themselves.
  20. alanon Lorekeeper

Tunare crashed today 11/1 and the hot zone changed from Sarith to Replendent Temple.