Still a homeless Ghost...anyone else?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shash, Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shash Journeyman

I'm curious to know now that it's Saturday morning. I'm a Guild Leader. I'm still without a guild. I never received a response from my petition other than the auto e-mail.
    Am I one of the few or one of many going through the same thing?
  2. xxGriff Augur

same here. The Guildremove/re-invite does not work for everyone. and I am not "doing it wrong". I have tried every combination with the few chars that are still guilded. still nothing from DB, and my next move is to cancel my subscriptions. I cannot help but feel I would not be having this issue still if i was in one of my servers the "Big" or "raid" guilds. oh, and DB offering a mea culpa is LONG overdue.
  3. Minddagger New Member

I have the same problem. I submitted a ticket over 48 hours ago and all I have received is the auto response email as well.
  4. Shash Journeyman

Well, at least I'm not alone...misery loves company I suppose. I thought maybe they forgot me.
  5. Evilive New Member

Same here, I have tried everything. It is becoming harder for me to justify paying for a subscription for this. I have been back about a month and a half, and having fun up until now.....
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  6. maxwell Lorekeeper

I know that my GL and the guildies were automatically restored Thursday when we logged on. A lot of GL on the Rathe reported getting back in guild automatically Thursday and Friday when they logged on, so DB are working it depending what number your petition is I guess.

If there is a Co leader they can delete and re-invite the ghost GL. Just remember
    1) The Guild manager tool does not always work, have to go old school be in same zone target toon and type /guildremove "name" to remove ghost toon from guild roster.

2)/guildinvite 'name' to re-invite guild back.
    Rivitt likes this.
  7. Egat Should have stayed in Halas

All my guildless toons have now been restored (including one who was leader of a dusty, dead guild) through no actions on my part. There were some remaining permissions issues that were fixed simply by zoning. Whatever fix actions they are taking seem to be working for some.
  8. Lynnia Augur

*waves* some of my characters were fixed without effort on my part, some other characters in my main guild had to be removed/re-added, and my alt who is guild leader of an old old guild is still not showing guilded, got a petition in and waiting.
    Rivitt likes this.
  9. RadarX Augur

If you have put in a petition, please remain patient while they get through them. They will be answered in the order they were received.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.