Felwithe A Zone on Ragefire Seriously Bugged

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Blindfool, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Blindfool New Member

Felwithe A zone on Ragefire has some pretty serious bugs.

I Origined my cleric to hit the bank and when I finished zoning it looked like I was in a very dense fog. I can only see about a foot in front of my toon when moving around.

Also found out if I move too far from my zone in point (right in front of cleric GM) it will snap me back to that point as if I had a leash. I cannot make it to Greater Fay before it snaps me back (even with SoW.)

Also learned that wherever you zone into the zone (gating in, origin, logging in, zone from Felwithe B or Greater Fay) that will be the point at which it snaps you back to. I can run a short distance, log out & back in and that is where it will set my "snap back" point to. If I run too far it will snap me back before I am able to fully log out (it doesn't interrupt the logout process either.)

Also seems buff timers are frozen while in the zone.

I had another person in my guild say they had similar experiences while in the zone.
  2. Blindfool New Member

I have since confirmed that it is in other servers & not just Ragefire
  3. Thessiuss New Member

4. Espiritun Augur

It's what happens when you dont enforce a Clean Air Act and too many helicopter mounts flying around
    Looks like Beijing on a foggy day in a traffic jam.
    Does Norrath even have an EPA?
  5. Tomtee Lorekeeper

Add on to this - on Phinigel as well.

THis has an unfortunate side effect in that the druid epic is unattainable currently. I need to turn in a recipe list to Merchant Nora in FelwitheA - however you cannot interact with the door to get inside. Even using the illusion mask (sarnak) to phase through the door, once you try and interact with an NPC, you get ported to the zone-in.

As of now, I cannot get past this step. Please fix.
  6. troudet New Member

Hello, same issue on AB, messed textures, NPC don t accept trade, hail and so, unable to complete epic druid trade with Merchant Nora