Live Update Bugs 10/19/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Fnyanea Augur

Make that more than just my shammy, approximately half my accounts have been rolled back several weeks.

This needs to be fixed ASAP
  2. Fnyanea Augur

No one else have roll backs? Getting kinda stressed that it seems to be only me....
  3. Derd Augur

Fry, I'd guess you'll need to file petitions, no one in our guild reported any problems. And if it was widespread the board would be lit up by now I'd imagine.
  4. Fnyanea Augur

I see that is seems no one else has this problem, but i don't understand why so many of my characters do, and no one else seems to. I logged out 15 mins before patch, as i started at 10:30pm my time, nothing different between accounts...
  5. YellowBelly Augur

My character clicked on three pieces of Raw-Crypt hunter items this morning and nothing appeared on the cursor or in his inventory. He did not have them already and it was not in reward window or bank. Crypt Of Sul zone .
  6. CowboyPinwiz New Member

Tried to upgrade a character to heroic yesterday after the patch and today multiple times. Each time I get a "Transaction can't be processed, please try again later"
  7. Kardian New Member

8. Brudal Augur

I get the same with the special purchase options upon claiming the monthly 500 daybreak cash allotment, try the purchase 3 times it says purchase complete but no items delivered and no dbcash withdrawn.
  9. oldandnasty Augur

10. Arcturion New Member

11. EddieP Lorekeeper

Since the patch, when a merc resurrects a group member, the corpse is still visable and if you try and loot it, i get 'someone is already looting that corpse' even when the person whose corpse it is.

Not a show stopper, but i like the corpse to be gone :)
  12. Tkara Mia New Member

On FV, every time I attempt to port into Arcstone, I crash, then I am unable to log into the characters and have to wait 30 minutes to utilize Return Home. I have not attempted to zone into Arcstone through FP, nor did I ever attempt to zone in prior to today. I have logged onto Test and Povar, and I am able to port in.
  13. Nightops Augur

The daily hotzone tasks from Franklin Teek (sp?) in PoK appear to be rewarding half the xp.

The lvl 95 task for sharks in Sarith was granting my lvl 105 alts 10aa per task prior to the patch and only 4-5aa after.
  14. Catashe Augur

Ha sounds like my luck.. right when I need to go to Naggy lair for my cleric boxes epic
  15. Mostcus Floppa

Quest Lost Lumpling
    Task Find the source of the song in the Steam Factory 0/1 (The Steam Factory)
    I stay at -415, -640 right now but dont see any text, task not updated. It's bug? Or i miss something?
  16. YellowBelly Augur

You can disregard this. My mistake.
  17. Mostcus Floppa

not a bug, i can finish it
  18. nantalbus Elder

don't know if a bug or not but did hate tonight. we did mastro normal but inny went different. normal using reavers bargin(spelling) the aa that lets sk go 50k below 0 before dieing, we could do a sk rot and be find. the sks being able to handle the dt while RB was up. went and did it tonight and inny's dt was hitting for over 800k killing the sk in one hit, Did inny get changed or a bug going on.
  19. Alsmack Journeyman

I posted a thread in the Veteran's Lounge on this with more detail.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/reavers-bargain-changed-9-21-patch.235930/

Pretty sure this has been different since the 9/21 patch, as we had the same issue last week with 2 out of 3 of our SKs, though somehow I was magically okay to tank. I unfortunately don't have my logs saved to compare that attempt.
  20. Baldur Augur

The vendors don't work, doors don't work all the time. Any chance we can get an update on this? I'm on Phinigel and I can't buy Mithril bars anymore, going to lose 10s of thousands of plat this weekend if this isn't fixed.