Live Update Bugs 10/19/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 19, 2016.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.

If your guild is experiencing the issue where members appear in the guild roster and are online, but not showing in as online in the guild roster, please remove the member and re-invite them.

If your guild leader is the one that is broken, please have your GUILD LEADER put in a petition with your guild name, server, and specify that you are the leader of the guild and are in a broken member state.

If your guild is having other issues, please have your GUILD LEADER put in a petition with your guild name, server, and the exact problem that you are experiencing.

We apologize for any issues that you may have experienced with this update. Again if you are experiencing any brokenness with your guild still please have your GUILD LEADER put in a petition and we'll work on addressing your issues as soon as possible.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Our guild, Township Rebellion, based on Luclin server appears to be completely gone.
    I believe jchan is looking into it already though.
  3. Mostcus Floppa

I get every time at Launchpad (4-503)
    Problem on my side? How i can fix that?
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

So far other guilds on luclin that are gone now include: (per tells from their members)
    Township Rebellion
    Cestus Dei
    Heroes
    Dream Defenders
    Five Rings
    Disciples of the Rising Fire
    Fires of Heaven
    Sacred Isle
    Ethereal Darkness
    Lords of Mischief
    Patrons of Honor
    The Witches of Stillmoon
    Knights of Shadows Bane
    Noble Six Hundred

These may also be affected; showing unknown guild in neighbourhood listing:
    Ashaman
    Cantus Fidelis
    Circle of Eta Tyror
    Descending Essence
    Dragons of the Blood Moon
    Gashouse Gorillas
    Patrons of Valor
    Perfected Killing
    Reckless Endangerment
    Triad Continuum
  5. Marbles Elder

Drunk is acting weird. Quick side to side jerks when running and real quick jerk when sitting still. Much more dramatic (and much more nauseating) then it was before
  6. Angahran Augur

7. smash Augur

Does it not depend on number of characters you try to copy/paste ?
    Seems I can copy a number of characters, but others I cannot.
    Some of the others, should be able to paste, but cannot can sometimes be links.
  8. khysanth Journeyman

Game is crashing on OSX using wineskin.

The launcher runs fine and patches the game, but after clicking PLAY you get a crash before server select window pops up.
  9. Malbro Augur

I have(had) 7 characters in Heroes. Any word on Infinite Elysium??
  10. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

When the message that the server was coming down just a moment ago, I Origined home to Felwithe cleric guild to park. The NPCS there are just gray silhouettes to me . I camped real quick but there is definitely a problem at home. (Felwithe)
  11. ikrouki New Member

i left a guild to join other 1 that was more fun log out for the night came back in the morning back in to my old guild .....
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Pretty sure you guys escaped unharmed:
    10/19/16 11:50:44 AM [105 Stormcaller (Druid)] Wyndalynn (Wood Elf) <Infinite Elysium> ZONE: sarithcity
    10/19/16 12:00:28 PM [105 Grand Summoner (Magician)] Yabtik (Dark Elf) <Infinite Elysium> ZONE: kodtaz
  13. Sarglahob New Member

When I zone into felwithe on phinigel I also see some things as grey silhouettes and I get reset back to the zone-in after moving anywhere.
  14. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

This is the cleric guild in Felwithe now. I also get the message "You have entered an area where levitation effects do not function." The door doesn't work either, so can't exit the cleric guild. One way trip. lol Had to use Throne of Heroes to get out.
    [IMG]
  15. Arcturion New Member

Thank you for the reports on this. Already verified and tracked internally now.
    Shaantara likes this.
  16. Belth New Member

Please Add Sovereign Storm to the list of Guilds needing to be reinstated. Thanks!
  17. khysanth Journeyman

Still can't log onto the game on OS X. Crashes after clicking PLAY on the launcher.
  18. zylle Robot Death Monkey

I'm getting a "failed to load the graphics DLL!" error on one machine, but not on another..

Never mind.. downloaded & installed newest directx, and it's working now.
  19. Dances Journeyman

So Felwithe has a giant Yeolam Bronzeleaf. you cant see his face but if you get high up on the walls, there you can see his hands and sword moving around the sky in the zone. He is also totally taking up most of the sky.
  20. Fnyanea Augur

My shammy was rolled back many weeks and I have now lost all of the POP flags I just spent weeks camping.