Maps Question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Draven165, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Draven165 New Member

Good Afternoon Fellow players. I recently returned to the game and havent played since pre LDoN. I have now found myself with a dilemma regarding in game maps. After looking through the forums I found that Mapfiend is the place to go. Unfortunately Mapfiend gives an error that no data is available so that is out of the question.

Next I tried the a google drive file that was recommended but there are literally hundreds of files to choose from and I have no idea which one to use. I tried emailing the owner but with no such luck on a reply.

I could really use some help finding an easy (stress on easy) to use place to download the missing maps. I went from Crescent Reach to Blightfire Moors and there was no zone map at all. Needless to say I got lost running around and believe I ran in circles for far longer than I should have but thats on me.

Please if anyone knows of a place to download a map pack let me know. I greatly appreciate any help!
  2. Mostcus Floppa

3. Rhaage Augur

mapfiend.net should have up through VoA

EQ Resource for House of Thule and up.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Mapfiend is dead.:( The link above that goes to stream, which is not the best thing to use. :confused: If you search these forums for "map" you will find good links to brewell's and another one
    that everyone is using now.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. Bahdah Augur

tinyurl.com/eqmappack -Goodurden's maps
    moogs, Stereotype, warbeast and 2 others like this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Excellent Bahdah, now he won't have to wade thru all those posts lol. I put my mapfiend ones on a memory stick in case I ever have to reinstall so I don't use the entire pack from Good's.
  8. Behee Augur

Can google Brewalls EQ maps too, they are very good.
  9. Draven165 New Member

I never expected to come back and see responses this fast! Thank you all very much for taking time out to point me in the right direction. I will download the "Brewalls" when I get home and give it a shot.

Very much appreciate!!
  10. Bahdah Augur

not better than Goodurden's but your choice :p
    Stereotype, warbeast and Draven165 like this.
  11. Kagi New Member

Just want to throw out a big thanks to Bradah for the maps link. /nod
    moogs, Stereotype, warbeast and 2 others like this.
  12. moogs Augur

Damn. Can't believe the mapfiend pack is offline. Thank you for the alternative.
  13. moogs Augur

Okay this is AWESOME. I'm in tells with a newbie and I'm trying to tell them the default installation folder for EQ, which is:

C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuet

When I send the message, it is CENSORED AND DELETED by the server. You literally cannot send someone a message containing "Daybreak Game Company"!!!!

You can say Daybreak. You can say Game. You can say Company. Just not all together.

What the serious , Daybreak. What the serious .