SERVERS UNSTABLE

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Eilelyen, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Eilelyen Journeyman

Need a DEV to please look into the server stability again please. Same crap as yesterday and we are having many issues with login and char select screens. Also several crashes throughout the day.

It's raiding night for a lot and we need this stuff fixed!!!
  2. Mimmie Journeyman

yes fix it ... been all day all ready
  3. Eilelyen Journeyman

More than all day more like ALL weekend so far. Why do these things continue to happen on the U.S. Holiday weekends.........
    Mimmie likes this.
  4. dinozo_povar Journeyman

Every Sunday for about a month we've gotten bugged raid windows, extreme lag, frequent disconnects and rollbacks.
  5. Lilura Augur

Definitely. The Bazaar keeps crashing and I have frequently loaded up an account and went to character select only to see no characters at all. Not to mention slow zoning.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

Luclin has been goofy all day. Sorta like Mickey divorcing Minnie...
  7. Eilelyen Journeyman

BUMP Servers just crashed at 4:40 PM Pacific time again and earlier was around 11:00 Pacific and once or twice inbetween. Would like some sort of update on what is going on and being done about this.......
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  8. Imminent Journeyman

DC'd 6:42pm CST
    Had intermittent chat lag, up to 2-2:20 for /tells to go through.
  9. Geaddas New Member

Loaded my account just now.. no characters at character select. I play because I missed Everquest.. but this is getting ridiculous. Wonder if I can find a game out there that will have the same feel without all the
  10. Eilelyen Journeyman

BUMP Crashed again. Going to update each time it happens.
    Geaddas likes this.
  11. Elricvonclief Augur

Bristlebane has crashed 3 times in the last hour.

Some folks losing characters at char select screen. (some file deletion fixes it next patch)
  12. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

My list of nuisances :
    code 4-0 / 4-5 / 4-503 at Log In
    Freeze whilst zoning to GL using Throne of Heroes
    Freeze whilst zoning to GL using Book of Knowledge
    Sudden 3 to 5 second rollback when in zone of play
    Gen Chat long lag when using ( or no show of message sent )
    400 to 700 ms ping rate when these happen

Not a rant, just info on symptoms ...

:cool:
    Festus Pestus likes this.
  13. Festus Pestus New Member

I have had my characters on most of the day. Periodically I will have all of the accounts go from in game directly to character select. At first I thought maybe it was in the instance zone servers (was doing an instance on my toons when it first started happening) but from talking with others in my guild as well as other posts it seems to be a lot more common place regardless of type of zones. Still enjoying the game but would like to see more stability.
  14. Bigstomp Augur

Can we have this fixed please? Having just pre-ordered on 2 accounts then everything starts falling apart where live servers are just randomly rolling people back for 20 or 30 minutes isn't cool.
  15. Bigstomp Augur

Beta servers sure, they're beta. But live servers should not be doing that.
  16. Eilelyen Journeyman

Server still experiencing chat and server lag, Monday 10/10/16. Unsure if anything has been looked into?
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  17. Jetboy Lorekeeper

Server stability isn't actually a Dev issue unless it's a game mechanic actually causing the problems. This is the responsibility of their Ops department or whatever DBG calls it these days. Still "someone" needs to investigate and correct which I have little doubt is being done. As the Ops team never posts on these Forums we won't get any information until one of the usual cast of characters chimes in and drops us an update.
  18. oldandnasty Augur

Time to invest in younger hamsters...
  19. Ghostinthemachine Elder

this bs keeps up it'll be time to invest in another game.......
  20. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

eq loading extremely slow. from char screen to the the time i can do something on my char it was almost 10mins not fun.

Andarriel on FV