Servers locked?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Restac, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Restac Journeyman

well that's a bummer. just get done working, on a Saturday :( , and go to log on to relax and the servers are all locked. Can't seem to find any posts about whats up and surprised there's nothing here yet even.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I just saw this myself, and based on the red text banner in the forums, it's been 3 hours. Are the servers down, or is this just a login server issue?
  3. Restac Journeyman

ahh I didn't see any banners. no clue how long they've been down. like I say I just got home and went to log on. thought there would be some forum post about it, especially if its been 3 hours. usually all sorts of people on here complaining after 3 hours, lol
    oh and it seems all servers are down. login works fine, I get to the server list and it says they're all Locked
  4. Beastman35 New Member

Playing in Lower guk and Bam Dc's like 20 min ago !!
  5. Zemi New Member

It's only been about an hour. Still, an hour without any posts about it is pretty unusual.
    Restac likes this.
  6. Leigo You come here often?

Gah this sucks.. first my pc chooses to do a system update while I'm playing and by the time I get back the servers are locked.. so much for a day off...

frame of time for all. I was ingame at 3:40PM PST
  7. Mysteweave Lorekeeper

Servers have been locked for me for over an hour and a half now. I can't log into anything. I know people are online. So what's the deal? Any ET when they'll be reopened?
  8. Leigo You come here often?

would be nice to know why they are locked.. probably another DDoS attack or some crap.. /sigh
  9. Restac Journeyman

I wish a dev would post something about maybe whats up and an estimated time. All I see is the red banner "we are currently investigating a potential issue with the servers"
    From my point of view the issue with the servers is.. They Aren't Up!
  10. airez New Member

I would also like to know what going on. how long it going to be locked I got guild member in game but can't join them what I like doing on saterday.
  11. Restac Journeyman

ya, a post from a dev would be nice. Something other than the banner "we are investigating a potential issue with the servers"
    From our point of view the issue with the servers is.. They Aren't Up!
    Leigo likes this.
  12. Majandra New Member

Xegony at least is online- I have friends on right now- but all servers are showing "locked" on the server select.
  13. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Ah, yes, I forgot to translate time zones. So, they went down RIGHT before I tried logging in. Figures :)
  14. Wodendis New Member

People who were in the game are still in. Just can't get back in. My wife is in because she didn't log out.
  15. Tatanka Joe Schmo

So thanks for the update. It's a login server issue. Sometimes wish I could leave my chars logged in all the time, seems like it's usually the login server that's down, much more often than the main servers.
    Restac likes this.
  16. ohman tickturd New Member

I'm logged in to Cazic Thule now and have been since yesterday. Whatever is going on since the lockout has bogged the server down, mine at least. I have great ping times but everything take forever X2. I'm holding out in guild hall until things clear up. Hope you guys can get back on soon.

An Enchanter was telling his Warrior friend one day about his two Brazilian girlfriends. The Warrior looking quite puzzled asked... "how many is a brazilian?"

My warrior buddies hate that joke =)
    Ohman Tickturd of Torvonnilous
    <Heart of the Black Dragons>
    80 Enchanter
  17. Wodendis New Member

The game servers are up. People who were already logged in are still on. The login server is apparently down. So can't get back in. :( Shouldn't have logged out for supper. :(
  18. Roshen Brand Manager

Hey all,

The team is aware of issues with EQ servers, and we're working to resolve them.

We appreciate everyone's patience!
    Elricvonclief and Zemi like this.
  19. Wizdons Augur

so much for all those upgrades and 12+ hour server downtimes to help with server stability..
    Andarriel and Restac like this.
  20. Torqinus New Member

You guys should figure out this daybreak launcher (4-503) error as well while it's down