Robes in Marketplace

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by YellowBelly, Oct 7, 2016.

1. YellowBelly Augur

I was just looking at the collection of Hero Forge robes in the market and have to say they are all visually stunning. Good work creators. I wish I had enough money to buy them all.
  2. Rafather Augur

They are worthless since most classes can't even equip them. It's time db allows all classes to be able to use robes in heros forge.
    Gyurika Godofwar and snailish like this.
  3. Toadwater Journeyman

True, hardly anyone can wear them. Oh, except Mages. And Enchanters; Necros too. And Wizards. Oh, and Beastlords, Druids, Clerics... Actually ALL classes can equip Robes. I have a Troll Shaman potion bot on Phinny that wears a black one, and my Drak Monk main on FV wears a blue one.

The only drawback is that the armor slot they go into has to be Cloth OR Leather, and really, that's not a big deal because why the hell would a warrior sport a robe?
  4. Rafather Augur

Right, the last all/all robe was from underfoot that I can recall. Unless you want to exploit an illusion bug, or was that fixed. It's heros forge, the only reason for it is to look good so it should be all/all
  5. snailish Augur

Ninja warrior ?
  6. Nniki Augur

Quentin's Outfit
    Nightmarish Leather Coat

The illusion trick still works. Although, I agree it would be nice if it wasn't actually necessary.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Captain Video Augur

Surely a ninja warrior needs a robe for fung ku kiting.
    Diani likes this.
  8. Diani Augur

9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I do wish they were all/all and also would love it if they let player studio make cloaks, helms and full chain, plate, cloth and leather sets. They are really holding themselves back by not releasing the ability to do that to the Player Studio people.

Look at all the awesome things they've made since Player Studio was added to the game. As for robes I have 65+ of them myself and slowly will add the rest in the Marketplace as finances permit. IceSy, Psychiie, Rollen, Master Magnus & Paul Samples all do great work with what they make and I appreciate it.
    MasterMagnus likes this.