Increase Fellowship members

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Endless, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Endless Augur

Please increase the amount of players/characters that can be in a fellowship. Put it in the DB store for sale like you already have for mercs, number of player slots, whateveryoucanthinkoftogetpeopletospend.
  2. Orienn TreeHugger

Stop nerfing and buff fellowship limit :D
    Yimin, Jhenna_BB and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. Dre. Altoholic

Letting us drop a campfire with 1-2 would be fab as well :)
    Yimin and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. Brohg Augur

ideal for purchased unlocks, good call.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Orienn TreeHugger

I support this :D
    Yimin likes this.
  6. eqgamer Augur

Wouldn't that be nice! I'm all in. Means also less people would get his or her feelings hurt becuase had to make room for a cf click...
  7. Feradach Augur

I just want longer campfires. 24 hours would be fantastic.
    Yimin and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. Redrum_Redrum Augur

I agree i know there has been posts in the past stating if you want more drop a banner. Banners do not work in this situation because banners require more players to place. The dilema is that players have 3-6 accounts and have several friends that also may have multiple accounts. Factor that in with the problem of not having the correct player classes online to form a group which was a bit easier in the past and you run into the need for a higher limit to allow a larger group of friends needed to fulfull the ability to form a group.
    My 2 features they need to add/change for felowsips are.
    1 - Raise the limit to 24
    2 - Tie the 24 limit to each account not per character to allow the ability for players with multiple characters to easily swap out so they can easily fulfill the role needed in specific groups.
  9. Razorfall Augur

I'm all for more fellowship spots, even if they cost DBC. But they'll need to increase the number of droppable campfires and have them last longer in order to prevent people from moving the campfire everywhere
  10. Trick New Member

More fellowship spots would be huge. My fellowship has been filled for years. It would help in forming groups.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You use a campfire to get 12 people somewhere then you use a banner.
  12. Endless Augur

Because the 12 logged on are always the ones in the fellowship and not the odd-man out. Or that you want to campfire in anywhere near 12, if you even can, however the ones that do need to campfire in are not in the fellowship because you need more than 12 spots to have all you want in the fellowship.

Just increase the max amount of members in the fellowship.
  13. Nniki Augur

I submitted the idea of using the number of accounts instead of the number of characters on the issue tracker a while back. I think it would work well:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-970