Wondering why we all got sarnak illusions?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Hmm new names excite me, but checking your posts, where have you been lurking since 2012!

Just as long as the item isn't needed for something...so if its missed your out of luck with future quests/missions/items, etc.
  2. Sindaiann Augur

Never did crap.

Was part and parcel to my comment, useless.
  3. Vdidar Augur

As in they never worked at all for my toons
  4. Sarcogian Augur

Probably to check active players and see if server consolidation is needed. I'm sure there's people with years on their accounts (if I remember they (soe) sold 5 year deals) and time from Kronos. Since they're "technically" all access who is to say they're playing. I'm sure there's some sort of tracking mechanic they're checking on a server by server basis. Server tracking is done for events in the backgrounds for amount of players in zone and expansion/event first time wins so the legitimacy of the win can be validated or banned. Just a thought though. I'm wrong most days about everything.
    MrMajestykx and Vdidar like this.
  5. segap Augur

I could have sworn they temporarily made my hitpoints bounce up, then the zone wide debuff would knock them back down again. They were broken like everything else in the expansion.
  6. Kongfoo Elder

It has a faction mod on it. It is probably the faction for the Chardok zone in the next expansion.
  7. Kunon Augur

Claiming the mask punches your ticket for Beta this year since it flags your account.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I never bothered claiming mine, they weren't models I liked, I have a few unclaimed illusions on my account. I went off illusions when LoN flooded the game with illusions and they were no longer chase items for bards, rogues and chanters.
  9. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Yeah, it's like he posts just for the sake of posting.
  10. mackal Augur

Is it because it's cool?
  11. Scila Augur

May be asked and answered somewhere ... do u have to log in each toon or per acct login?
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

each toon on paying account.
  13. Scila Augur

thanks think the illusion ship sailed got something else i think have to recheck
  14. Lifetap Augur

To increase marketplace keyring sales.
  15. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Maybe they just wanted to give a token of appreciation to their loyal fanbase, (like they actually stated in the achievement description!). After all the loyal fanbase is their bread and butter...:)

keeping loyal customers happy is good business...
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  16. Reht The Dude abides...

The Relife illusion and the contract of the chosen were supposed to affect zone debuffs, and they both worked for me for most of the time.......of like most things in EQ, they were a little bit buggy/ I don't remember the bokon one offering any benefits, but i might be wrong.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  17. Reht The Dude abides...

I would like to think it was done solely as a token of appreciation for their customers, but i also suspect it's another way to get a few more all access subs before the expansion launches. Either way, it's free for a good portion of the playerbase, and they should be a little grateful.
  18. Yimin Augur

They did it because was wise business move , you need be a paid player too get it ...

I don't really use illusions for myself , but I have every single pet illusion hehe :D

I love to see the a malfunctioning stoneworker as pet illusion this would be so cool , id buy both colours black/grey :D

Yimin
  19. kizant Augur

I decided to play some on live this week and the very next day I was given a Sarnak illusion. Coincidence? I don't think so. You're all welcome.
  20. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If the illusion is utilized in the game, then there should be no end date to receive it. Basically, every character on every All Access account, from now to eternity, should get the illusion. Why penalize those people who sign up for All Access after October 12? Don't they want people to go All Access after that date?