lvl 105 into a Heroic?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rob0n, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Rob0n New Member

Is there any benefit in making a lvl 105 into a Heroic Character?
  2. Sancus Augur

First 4? tiers of DoN, MPG trials, bags, 15k platinum, 100 bayle marks, and probably some other things I'm forgetting.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Gundolin Augur

I think you get maxed Alcohol tolerance also. ;)
  4. Raccoo Augur

Get skills increased to max for a level 85, so Alcohol Tolerance isn't maxed for 105. Doesn't affect TS or language skills though.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Rob0n New Member

Thanks, I was hoping for a little more than max AL Tolerance. LOL The rest I have, including all the Languages ha ha ha. like that does a lot. Oh well, it looks like a wast of money. But thanks everyone for the info. ;- ) Happy Hunting!!!
  6. Kodjak Lorekeeper

There's also Heroic AA involved as I recall.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Having all languages maxed on the FV server comes in handy. I got my languages maxed on my main years ago for some charm and then i taught buyer and trader just so they could understand everyone on the FV server. Course when there drunk i have no idea what there saying lol.

Andarriel

Ps but heroic might be worth it for the DoN progression and MPG trials. Wonder if it maxesout begging to 85? that was one skill that took me forever to max out.
    Rob0n likes this.
  8. Raccoo Augur

425 skill in begging (which I guess is the max at level 85).
  9. Rumlebrag Elder

for a 105 all those things are pretty easy to do...
  10. Kolani Augur

Begging isn't that easy. AT either, I suppose it's really just tedious though.
  11. Rumlebrag Elder

There are some mobs that will just stand there, find a non-kos one and poke away at your hotbutton, if smart make one that does 5 begs in one hotbutton... watch a movie (or 10) while doing it. Eventually it will be maxed. But again, not hard, just very boring. Sense Heading anyone?
  12. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

You can no longer copy it to Test? unless they changed that recently.
  13. Brohg Augur

Dying cures drunk. Bind in an arena, bag all gear. Slam a stack of short beer, have a friend bop you. Rinse repeat, 0-full AT in < 30min
  14. segap Augur

Easy, yes. Annoying, very much so. The faction grinding for DoN involves 5 minutes of zoning for 30 seconds of actually doing anything over and over again.
    Sancus likes this.
  15. Sancus Augur

You can, they changed that shortly after they removed free HC's.
  16. Zunnoab Augur

More specifics on the DoN progression: I don't remember which but you either only need Vishimtar or Vishimtar and Ju`Rek to finish if I recall. It puts you at the last step or last few steps. I did not turn any 105 character heroic, but my cleric was created from the free Heroic character when they first went available.