So regarding Empires of Kunark...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lenowill, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Lenowill Augur

...Are we all just going to collectively agree to refer to Scorched Woods as "Burned Woods"?

:3
  2. Zemi New Member

I'll probably refer to it as "Burning Woods" myself. =P
  3. Rumlebrag Elder

or Burnt Woods
    disgruntled, Fanra and Gundolin like this.
  4. Mizar Lorekeeper

Who cares, impossible to find that zone as long as they keep changing its location on the map !
    Jenarie, Prathun, Zakor and 7 others like this.
  5. Nolrog Augur

I thought each patch came with a new zone connection map.
  6. snailish Augur

From a database perspective, it's actually better if they (even slightly) change the names of the zones, even when reusing old geometry layouts.

Otherwise we get users at Allakhazam cross-posting erroneous information, when trying to be helpful. I recognize this doesn't make "geographic sense" as Chardok is Chardok and so on.
    disgruntled and Fanra like this.
  7. Lenowill Augur

This week it's south of Freeport, but who knows what will happen next patch. ;-D
  8. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Next week it's going to be found in Final Fantasy XIV. Burned Woods really gets around these days.
    Sancus and Tatanka like this.
  9. --Voodoo-- Augur

Am I the only one who never thought the "Burned Woods" thing was funny?
  10. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Probably not. I wasn't laughing out loud the first time I read it but it's still really humorous.
  11. Tvarian Augur

The guy who was asking for buff and then went looking for the zone probably wasn't amused either, so probably just the 2 of you. Unless you're *that* guy, then yeah, probably just you. ;)
    Tatanka likes this.
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

They Made A Remake Of Kunark And Didn't Include Sebilis, The Story (tm)
    Brohg and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  13. Hekaton Augur

might be cool if they did a sebilis revamp a few months after launch for some staggered content. That or Karnors
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. disgruntled Augur

No level increase. Please.
  15. Flat Toad Elder

Eh, enuf with the irrelevant... what we REALLY want is lists of new AAs and added tiers of old ones...also confirmation y/n on lvl 110.
    ...well, also full frontal nudity....um, and an GL restroom, please. Thank ewe.
  16. shiftie Augur

In all honesty they should just have the zone port in randomly cycle through every zone currently available in game and if you aren't buffed with sow upon entry you get hit with a dt and if you die there you cannot be rezzed back.
  17. strongbus Augur

There has to be a level increase they can't go 2 exp in a row without one. without one it really cuts down on the stuff to do.
    Tatanka likes this.
  18. Zamiam Augur

I agree with Strongbus, however i would like the lvl increase to be 10lvl so up it to 115.. then we dont have to worry about another lvl increase for few years..and it will give the hard core gamers an extra 30min of something todo..
  19. disgruntled Augur

It should have been frozen at 100 with them adding more AA. So either 110 or 120. I like even numbers. :p