Double XP is Active

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ducreux, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Ducreux Augur

"You'll see double experience during the Labor Day weekend! In addition, members will receive a 40% membership discount from items purchased in the Marketplace."
  2. Draego Augur

I'm a little skeptical here....... not sure that it went into effect when the in game announcement window flashed it, I mean it does say weekend so possible will start tomorrow @ 12 PM PDT???? Guess I'll go run a HA on the live server I am currently on and find out...
  3. Ducreux Augur

The marketplace bonus is working so I'm assuming the exp is as well, though I will admit I havent bothered to test it as of yet.
  4. Draego Augur

Well if one is active, let's hope both are.. if so, it's time to grind up some of my younger toons again.
  5. ZeeK Elder

6. Ducreux Augur

7. Draego Augur

Copied from TBM and Daybreak Cash

8. Batbener Augur

9. Jaime Lannister Augur

If I could own more than 2 of these per character theyd get so much money from me right now :(
  10. Crackers Augur

Wait....You can get 2 of them per character? I thought they were limited to 1 per account?
  11. Jaime Lannister Augur

Only on Ragefire/Lockjaw is it possible. They originally released the bag as part of some pre-order deal for their last expansion I think. Phinny wasn't open yet. When Phinny opened there was an outcry from people who had already claimed the bag on RF/LJ, and wanted it on Phinny. To compensate DBG simply put one in the marketplace.

If you already had the pre-order one, you were still able to buy the 1 time purchase from the DBG store, allowing for 2 on RF/LJ (or pHinny, if you bought it, but never claimed it on RF/LJ).

I have 2 on many of my characters.. so absolutely worth it and I'd be willing to buy man more =(
  12. Crackers Augur

Aye, I'd like a couple more myself.

It's amazing, we're telling them how to take our money and they're not doing it.
  13. Risiko Augur

Is it really double experience this time or is it 50% bonus like last time?
  14. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Double...
  15. uk6999 Augur

Ah logged my lvl 8 cleric on because I usually do not level alts on this server since xp gain is so bad I hated 50-60 on my main. Anyway, logged into south ro and there are 8 people in the zone...... Is unrest still the zone to go to?