Artisan's Prize Bug (or not)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Stephen51, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Stephen51 Augur

Before I go into any detail about this, is there another thread that covers it? (Quick version 75% of stats no matter where you are with trophies). I got a bit sick after the 8th or 9th threat I checked with Artisan in the title. If someone could direct me to the correct thread that'd-be-great.
  2. Tucoh Augur

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Stephen51 Augur

Ah thanks Tucoh, so short version, it appears it's not a bug, but possibly max stats will be increased if/when they increase TS max skill!
  4. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Im expecting an increase of tradeksills to 500 and a possible increase of trophies to 25%. Maybe some sort of overhaul of the trade skills with hard combines in the 800's. Could this also mean the return of trade skill raid/grp gear or possible something i have hoped for a long time. Im waiting for player made slot 7/8/3 augmentations that are made from tons of dropped grp or raid content as well as the abilit to refine gear on a scale of 1-10 with drops and tradeskilling. I wont mention the othe game i played casually when i ran out of things to do in eq but the ability to refine gear and augs was nice because those items could be refined over several exansions with components which eliminated the need for constant gear upgrades and also made gear unique across players of the same level and calber.
  5. Taiqwon Augur

Has anyone else noticed that it doesn't give the 80 heroics? I got mine done this week and I saw when I equipped it that I was getting 45 heroics. I have all available tradeskills (human monk) at 300 and fishing at 200.
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It doesn't increase my endurance regeneration by 10 either, at least it doesn't reflect that on the earring that is augged with it. I don't know if its a display bug or if it actually isn't giving me enough endurance regeneration.

Not that I'm too concerned with end regen, being a paladin, but it deserves being brought up either way.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

What the deuce =/
  8. Brudal Augur

The modified button doesn't change heroics even though they too get reduced to 75% so the 80 displayed only gives 60.

Since worn end regen (gear & augs) is capped at 15, you can easily surpass that; so equipping that cool new aug with 7 end regen does absolutely nothing other than raising your physical heroics enough to give you 1 natural end regen (1 per 200 combined str/sta/agi/dex)

Mask of the Immortal is +10
    Artisan's Prize is +7
    Relife is +5
    Hero's Calling is +2
    Tear is +2

Maybe next expansion they will offer up the endurance version of Expansive Mind
  9. Feradach Augur

Dang it. I really need to get this. Time to take advantage of the sale and re-up. A year should be enough time to get it...maybe. :p
  10. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Time to add an AA to increase the worn end regen cap.
  11. Cicelee Augur

I don't think it is needed, per say. It is fairly safe to assume that more will need to be done to maximize the stats on the augment. And I don't see them saying anything about the new expansion until October when Beta will begin (or November).

Besides, why is it so important to know now what to do in the future?

If it does look at another TS quest item (like it did with Solstice, Eron and Grimel) to maximize the stats, then I would say if you have not done your Shawl augment by now then you may want to do so...