Client crashing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gumlakx, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Gumlakx Augur

Since yesterday I get a client crash everytime I click Play from the Launcher. I've tried a full file scan - my files are all up to date. Any ideas for other things I can try?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Restart your computer. There are ways to bypass the launcher that can be found with quick google " how to bypass eq launcher". Restart your highspeed modem. Check that your computer didn't download an update that now thinks eq is a virus.
  3. Gumlakx Augur

Thanks for your suggestions. I tried them and am still encountering the same problem. The client still crashes when I bypass the launcher.
  4. howaboutno New Member

What exactly happens?
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

wait was there something in my memory about graphic issues cause crash when hitting play? maybe do a search in these forums about that? Yeah dx9 or the settings themselves in that little cog wheel do not match your monitor or something. Sorry not more help but hopefully this will lead to something.
  6. Gumlakx Augur

I resolved it by downloading dx9. I just had dx12 on my new comp which had been working fine until now. Thanks a bunch for your help in resolving the problem, much appreciated.