SK loosing only raid utility item?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zarzac, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Derd Augur

First i'll point out, I never even knew about this debuff and we have at times a ton of sk's. Needless to say after the patch I will be making sure we use it, we're a very low dps raid force, and usually have 2 bards in raid. If I misunderstood your post tanksalot I apologize but I was just going off your statement that "it wont even be noticed" Unless I'm missing something a debuff going from a hit limit that can be reached in a few seconds vs lasting full length will be something we will notice. Heh, sometimes I'm able to do funeral dirge twice on raid targets, like I said we're very low dps comparatively to the end game raid guilds.
  2. shadowgod Augur

I said it wont be noticed in that the dps loss from going 35% to 20% because the 1500 hit limit at 35% meant true dps classes only got a few dozen hits in if they were lucky.
  3. Seldom Augur

This was an "extremely" beneficial change for the vast majority of raiding Shadowknights. For the select few who it "supposedly" didn't benefit in raid game or for for those that preferred prior version for solo/group intents, why not ask for that version to remain in game? Ask for it to share same timer with new version, highly doubt devs or anyone else would care. Please believe the vast majority will be using the new one in nearly all scenarios if they did allow old version to stay in though......... In any case, congrats on some nice raid utility Sk's
  4. Hellboy007 Augur

well im pretty sure no guild has enough bards to keep dirge going 100% of the time.