Planes of Power - Weapon Ornaments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arcainos, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Arcainos Augur

As I sit here camping some of the Planes of Power raid bosses, it occurs to me that I've never seen any of the particularly cool weapon graphics from this expansion show up in game.

Rallos Zek's axe, Solusek Ro's spear, etc.

If, in future expansions, we make our way back to the planes, or even if not, would be awesome to see these as attainable ornaments/items.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just a thought.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Wasn't Sol Ro's spear used for pets from the Quarm pet proc hammer from potime?

For actual weapons, there are a lot of similar axes out there, and always thought the Paladin Solteris 2hp was the closest thing they've put in to what he actually wields, which would make sense given it dropped from 2 Gods. Shame there's no ornament and its Unicorner only, though :(
  3. Feradach Augur

I've been asking for a Time's Antithesis ornament for years. Actually, I'd like to see ornaments introduced for all of the PoTime class chase weapons. Maybe a quest for the ornament if you have the item in your inventory, similar to the epic ornament thing? In their time, running around with one of those was a big status symbol and it'd be really cool to relive that just a little bit.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Make it possible through trade skills!! :D

Take an old weapon or shield and turn it into a Hero's Forge aug. I know it's been suggested many times but I'm saying it again. :p
  5. EnchFWO Augur

It almost happened when Jansan was "working" on TS stuff before he got cut - more ornaments through pottery like the first few sets they added. Unfortunately with ornaments in the marketplace it's less incentive to add new ones for 'free'.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. The Raging Animist New Member

Add a container to the marketplace that turns old weapons into hero Forge augs. No issues with making it "free"then.

But it would take Dev time to create an algorithm to determine what graphic the item used had (some graphics use by multiple items) and link it to an appropriate Aug. And of course augs for all graphics would need to be created for the combines to work.
    Xanathol likes this.