Vomitous - In Defense of Health - PLANE OF HEALTH (HA)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by HeyLover, Jul 18, 2016.

1. HeyLover New Member

So it would seem this guy is broken or far more rare than all the other named in this HA. I stopped counting missions after some 30+.

Basically i have been running the mission until named or PH and drop task and start over. I have gotten all of the other named several times but no Vomitous.

Has anyone had any recent experience finding this named? i know they have changed and reworked this mission a few times sense launch.

Thanks
  2. Laurana Augur

A couple of the named in this HA are way more rare than the rest -I had the same issue. After flipping about 40 of these adventures over the July 4 increased named weekend I finally got them all. Keep at it or wait until the next increased name bonus. Good luck!
  3. MrMajestykx Augur

I feel your pain....when I went on my namer hunt he was one of the BIGGEST pita s to get. Render was a another for me like 80 instances....good luck!
  4. HeyLover New Member

ok now im just down right annoyed with this mob.. i probably have done another 30 of this dang missions and no vomitous. i really dont know if this is broken or what. i have gotten all the named probably 3 more times sense i have posted the OP
  5. Thraine Augur

its not broken, its just sucks lol

Keep at it, youll get him
  6. Xikteny Augur

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Render and Vomitous are, like, nearly the only HA named I do have.

lolRNG
  7. Imak Augur

Took me 54 runs to finally get Bilemonger to show up. Placing 4 rares inside the same instance for the lose. RNG says hihi 1% spawn rate. Horrible, horrible, horrible design.
  8. FixShamanPlease Elder

All the nameds can pop in any version of this task. I focused on 'kill mobs, kill couriers' and 'kill mobs, loot, deliver' instances mainly, dropping it with an other version (faster way to pop named/ph). Even faster if you can use multiple accounts to cycle "get solo instance / check / drop or invite".
  9. Hellboy007 Augur