Will heroic characters be deleted?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by banned-morg, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. banned-morg New Member

Hello,

customer support seems not capable of answering this question (asked multiple times during one ticket conversation, they kept ignoring it and ultimately closed the ticket) so i'm asking here:

1. Will heroic Characters, that originate from a charged back transaction, be deleted, now or in the future?
    2. If so, when?
    3. Will there be a warning before with/or the option to pay DCG before deleting?
  2. howaboutno New Member

Customer support just told me, that they dont know and that i should ASK in the official Forums. If someone tells me now to ASK customer support, i am going to lose it
  3. nildiar Lorekeeper

Idk if it's me but I did notice on the accounts with heroic toons the option to upgrade characters is gone and accounts rhat dint make heroics have the option .
  4. Geroblue Augur

I have the upgrade button on both my silver and all access acounts. Is your button lacking on free accounts?
  5. Ghubuk Augur

Wouldnt you expect that if you do a chargeback on a heroic character that it would be reverted?
  6. RadarX Augur

This is not a Support Issue so I'm going to close this. If your character has been impacted (OP it sounds like it has not), please contact Customer Support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.