Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delfchen Lorekeeper

get this god damn problem fixed or be so kind and announce *peeeep*

at the moment i am doing an epic request for the bloody hell forgot the number .. and now i am stuck at a *peep paladin* non of my spells take hold, all is resisted, and even if it takes hold .. none of dmg is really hitting mob, dmg done on this NPC (according to log) is well somewhere but not where it shall be his HP are not really reducing ... this is really annoying

it is almost the same BS like last year where servers were not really playable for 6 or 8 weeks .. and none of you gave a bloody word ...
  2. Quatreh Elder

3. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

aaaand there we go again.. bye bye AB.
  4. Anlak Journeyman

Since they dont reply on ABs problem , and cant seems to fix it i guess we all just need to fill in a /petitions every time we notice lag etc , maybe they read petitions if they get enough of them ??
    serious DEW´S get this fixed or atleast lets us know so we can go other places with our money
    atm im really not impressed

/Anlak
  5. Siny Augur

AB has just fallen down, kicking both of my toons from life HA. Server select showing down and a number of ppl in login chat now.
  6. Eluwenie Augur

The server status is up for AB. I just checked it, only one server is locked, which is the beta server, all others are up as well. Marketplace was down yesterday, I hope it's back up soon. Aside from that, it might have been down for a short time, it happens that way at times. If any maintenance, patch, update etc. is scheduled, it would be shown on the forums via the Devs. (vet since 2002), so it could have been a bit of a "hick-up" with AB during the time you tried to get on that server. To see the status of any server with DB, on the main screen of this website, there is a tab on the left (towards the top), it will have a few options to choose from, one being "server status" and that will show you if it's down or not if nothing was scheduled. As of now, I see it is indeed up though. I hope that information was useful. Happy hunting :)
  7. lastlegs New Member

RIP Daybreak Games.

Glad I quit this crap ages ago. Best decision I ever made to spend my cash on a product and a company that gives a f**k about their customers and in turn themselves.

RIP DB. RIP EQ. Well done!
  8. Cazmac Augur

This instability has been going on for years, judging from the postings here. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.