Live Update Bugs 07/06/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Arcturion, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Zaph Augur

And then back to 0 lag, very weird
  2. Mordiak New Member

oh btw it's prime time aaaand chatlag / years for zoning are back still not fixed

(Antobius Bayle)
  3. Schalimar New Member

Okay, and it's starting again. On Antionus Balye zoning takes forever, chat lag , tell lag and so on.
    It's starting to get really annoying, please do something.
  4. Deillusional Augur

slow zoning / tells are coming back on AB.
  5. daBlubb Elder

Hotfix didnt help.

Our raid cant zone into instance. Horrible chat lag etc. Game not playable.
  6. dreadlord Augur

Ok - this is ridiculous - 54 raiders can't raid *again* on AB. Clicking on any zone entrance leads to back at start 'denied entry' etc etc. Not funny at all. Please fix urgently
  7. Sonal New Member

If the changes were code only - why not role back to the code before ?
  8. JChan Developer

The changes are not code only. The extended maintenances for each world converted one of our internal data systems to a different type of architecture.
  9. Deillusional Augur

They changed to be the database yet or is it still flat files? Database config could be less than optimal?
  10. Grummy_NB Augur

Any updates on the Emollious event? ETA?
  11. Kravitz Augur

Any chance you could fill us in on the architectural change and what implications it has for future content going forward?
  12. Deillusional Augur

Did you update AB again? It had a 3hr uptime this morning. New issue this morning being a disconnection to character select on zone on some of the zones.
  13. Mordiak New Member

AB down right now.
  14. howaboutno New Member

really i am starting to get angry. not only haven't we heard a single apology (and it's not the dev's job to do that, but the operatives/managements should do that), we can't play for days, BUT we are paying, and also you deducted the all access fee of all my accounts on the same day. now one has 48 days left, one has 38 and one has 32. what is this? highly unprofessional, sorry to say so.
    please just communicate better, or, and i think that's real reason, be honest.
    might it be that you stripped the low pop servers of ressources for quarm (which brings in money for a few weeks)? And that these changes now just lead to the corrent behaviour? should we maybe get used to paying an average monthly wager in the kongo for a service that doesn't work as advertised?
    sorry for beeing cynical, i am pretty sure you actually do care, but what good is it to us?
  15. Gaol Journeyman

And that's a perfect example of the kind of speculation and frustration caused when you don't communicate properly with your customers.

We're left wondering whether the server changes were brought in to save money and that we're paying for a service which you haven't provided for the best part of a week now. For those of us who want to see the game continue and thrive, this more Heartbreak than Daybreak.

I appreciate Jen's efforts to fix the problem and let us know what's going on but could someone from community relations please provide a fuller update for us paying customers?
  16. Mordiak New Member

AB Down again 4th time now.
  17. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

This is something different.. I've never seen this message before:

"The ability Mass Group Buff is not available to your class"

My heroic enchanter...

If I go to Alternate Advancement window and make a new MGB hotkey, it works but if I zone, I get that message until I make a new hotkey. This did not behave this way before last patch.
  18. Mordiak New Member

AB - the lag / zone denied entry fun has begun again
    someone still working on it or do we really need to tell it every day to primetime ?
  19. Hludwolf Developer

Please keep this thread on topic. The issues reported are being looked into and fixed.
    Thanks!
  20. Arcainos Augur

There seems to be an issue with the Enslaver mission where if you DPS her down too quickly, you'll get the emotes to run to auras, but none show up in time to save yourself, thus failing the achievements.

I've heard of similar issues with the raid where auras aren't showing up.