Unable to connect to Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nashy, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Nashy New Member

Everytime I try to connect to Lockjaw I get "An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server." It happens on the multiple accounts I own.
  2. Babil New Member

Lot of issues w/ the servers atm. Ragefire was giving same error before they locked it. Hopefully its something minor and doesn't end up getting brought down like the others.
  3. Melias New Member

Same here I receive error "An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server." when attempting to log in to Lockjaw.
  4. Gremin Augur

5. Yinidan New Member

Yup log in still borked at 6:20 est, cancelling 392 accounts, demand quad xp modifier, 6 mounts etc etc
    Zardnok likes this.
  6. Babil New Member

LoL @ Yinidan

Understand certain IT problems are near impossible to assign a chronological resolution schedule to but the amount of communication regarding this issue is quite sad.

Letting us know that there is no ETA is still providing information.

No quicker way to piss people off then to ignore the problem, bad news is better then no news when your providing a service for someone. A red text banner from almost 2 hours ago is insufficient in my opinion.
  7. Babil New Member

8. GrugSA Augur

How do you dislike a post?
  9. Yinidan New Member

Not sure, but you seem to know how to add no useful information to a topic adequately. Lockjaw is up and running now, ty devs.