Live Update Bugs 07/06/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Arcturion, Jul 6, 2016.

1. AB_H'Sishi Augur

At least the MP3 player works for you ... mine crashes each time I want to add some music.

As far as I can remember, there's a setting for the playlist file somewhere, must be in one of the Ini's. If you clear that setting, it should stop autoplaying.
  2. JChan Developer

New build going to Test. ETA 45 minutes.
  3. JChan Developer

4. Stones New Member

We're having the same lag & connectivity problems on Lockjaw that Ragefire is having. When you resolve the issues with Test, AB, The Rathe, Ragefire, etc. could you please look into Lockjaw also? Thank you.
  5. JChan Developer

Test is looking stable for now. We've brought up Antonius Bayle and have unlocked the server. If AB is stable then we'll bring up The Rathe, Ragefire, then look into Lockjaw.

6. Kazser New Member

thank you
  7. Stones New Member

Thank you for the update. Hope it all goes well.
  8. Drakang Augur

Getting "An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server" Trying to login to AB.

Can connect to other servers.
  9. Dermel New Member

Don't forget about Zek.

Additional issue, unique to Zek. PVP DOT's don't fade when you die - you come back to life at your bind, with all your buffs - and DOTs. So, you die again. Then you come back - with the DOT. Chain deaths from DOTs.

Dispelling them will get rid of them, until you zone. Then the dot comes back.
  10. Eilad Lorekeeper

got several an unknown error at loggin on AB, then char crashed when i tried to log ingame from char select.
  11. Anhur Journeyman

Slow to load - then disconnected.
  12. Eilad Lorekeeper

got two toon online, zoned one = crashed
  13. Eilad Lorekeeper

General chat delay on AB is about 90seconds
  14. JChan Developer

We going to lock AB for now and bring up The Rathe next to help narrow down the issues.
  15. Snaps New Member

Our guild should be starting to log on soon to raid on Rathe, so we'll give it a good thrashing for you
  16. Drakang Augur

At this point it thrashing us is more likely lol
  17. JChan Developer

Change of plans we need to bring down all (live, not Test) worlds that have completed their extended maintenances to address the performance issues.

Full list of servers coming down or are already down:
    Antonius Bayle
    Fippy Darkpaw
    Lockjaw
    Ragefire
    The Rathe
    Trakanon
    Vulak`Aerr
    Zek
  18. Snaps New Member

Any idea how long of a downtime we're looking at?
  19. JChan Developer

No ETA other than not "soon" it will be at least 1 hour.
  20. howaboutno New Member

sounds like you identified the issue. and thanks for the updates, jchan. let's hope you all can call it a day soon.