I love EQ use of euphemisms

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ladyof Misrule, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Ladyof Misrule New Member

"We are currently investigating a potential issue with servers: Antonius Bayle and The Rathe".

We were booted out 4 times in less than 20 minutes on the Rathe.... the connexion has been messy for a week.... a potential issue ;)

Thank you for investigating, dear ones xo
  2. tanith Augur

Similar experience on AB today :(
    Unplayable since Wednesday's patch
  3. Drakang Augur

Better to leave it down till you fix it than bringing it up and down. That just frustrates people more.
  4. Drakang Augur

Maybe the new bird pets crapped all over the server. Or pecked the wiring.
  5. Ryanxp Augur

Vastly disagree. I was upset when they told us 3 hours and it took 8. But if the servers were down for weeks, I think there'd be major concerns.
  6. Kazser New Member

lockjaw seems down too
  7. Drakang Augur

Not talking about weeks but the constant up and down this morning was ridiculous. But I am less upset that they have the servers down all day today than to have them going up and down all day disrupting things once you start something.

They do a lousy job communicating status. If they had come out and said hey it looks like its going to take most of the day it would have been even better instead of people hanging around hoping they will get up quickly. But I am not wasting my time getting almost done with quests to have them crash and start over.
  8. Xebache New Member

12+ hours later I think this has moved past "potential" to actual
  9. Sooron New Member

There's one thing i hardly understand, is that some servers are OK when some others are not, isn't it supposed to be the same software on all the servers ? And if it's not software but hardware problems, why does it take so long to fix them ? It's weird to be able to play on some servers without any trouble, and not being able to play on some others, which are exactly the same, game-wise.
  10. Roxxanna Augur

I'm thinking a 2xp and rare spawn weekend would sooth some tempers.
  11. sinadven Journeyman

yeah they haven't said anything about the situation. haven't had an update or anything. screw the 2xp and rare spawns reimburse me the days back on my krono we couldnt play .
  12. howaboutno New Member