New Top Quarm Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Toxn, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Crayon123 Augur

I was just thinking, I do believe this is the only guild on the server.

Looks like it's not as much of a race type environment as they had intended.

Good luck boys and girls and enjoy the view from the top!
  2. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

It's the only guild that has advertised, is what you meant to say.

I'm sure lots of guilds are planning a small presence, and what you'll most likely see (since group rewards were mentioned) are a lot of six-person teams who are going to work for the MPG trials. Why bother with all the raid content when you can work toward a much more attainable goal?
  3. Crayon123 Augur

That's the plan. Just seems like the whole focus of this server was 'the race' to beat OMM first, but it has taken a 180 degree turn for most of the population and turned into a 'beat the trials' sort of deal. Just strange is all.
  4. Rainbowbright Journeyman

Raid goal should have better rewards than the group rewards. Trophy claimable on other servers, familiar that looks like your character you used to unlock the achievement. An advantage towards the next expansion or claimable advantages on TLP servers. Instead they went cosmetic rewards in a game that is already vomiting cosmetic features left and right in our faces.
  5. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Well, they rightfully saw that once a raid beats Anguish, they will have little desire to go through and do the raid again. They'll have the rewards, and suddenly 70 people are no longer playing on Quarm. At least with the trials people will have the potential to need to play more to beat several trials and with all different combinations of their friends.

There are also a lot of people that will be day-Quarmers who then return to their raid guilds during the week. For those they needed alternate rewards. I think the setup is fine and balanced for either choice of player.
  6. Rainbowbright Journeyman

Yeah the more I think about it, the Quarm server is a giant waste of time to form a guild and actually raid on it due to the prizes. It'd be better to just get the achievements and jump off. Which now makes alot of sense why they made it FV rules, so that RMT'ers could sell starting gear for people trying to get the cheevos as fast as possible. Lame as hell.
  7. Crayon123 Augur

Fixed.

But yeah you brought up some good points I hadn't considered before. It is a bit disappointing to think that the premier guild may disappear overnight with 95% of its members going back to their mains after the death of OMM a couple weeks in. That just sucks, the server will have no sense of community whatsoever and quite frankly there is not much of a reason to try and establish one or even attempt at establishing some sort of personality on the server when the 'new' dumping grounds will be a wasteland of abandoned toons.
  8. Crayon123 Augur

Oh yes and I do apologize for hijacking your recruitment thread, please forgive me but enjoy the free bumps. Join these dudes, I don't know them but they sound pretty awesome :eek:!
  9. Riou EQResource

Based on what they show it's not really meant to have a community tbh, it is just a Race server, you finish on time and get rewards or fail and don't get anything.

Once you finish you either sell PL's or sell off your old gear and "cash out". Or if you are a raider you can sell carry spots through wins to groupers for their rewards, etc.
  10. Swish New Member

You looking for warriors or beasts more?
  11. notabard New Member

From my encounters with this "group of friends" they are extremely toxic players to the game & community. I would ban them from TLP and future event servers in the name of community health and longevity.
  12. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Well, if they're not your cup of tea, I'm sure there are going to be lots of smaller guilds that pop up so people can interact and be social with one another while they race to the top. Since the server will be heavily instanced, you shouldn't have to interact with anyone on a regular basis unless you choose to.
  13. Jaime Lannister Augur

Aka is made up of members of the guild that is #1 pretty much everywhere they play =p
    If you have high play time , and desire being "first", this is the guild to join.

Good luck Toxin and former TLers.

-Teren
  14. jeskola pheerie

whats the update on this for those of us that live vicariosly through the forums? i thought this all-star guild would have crushed it already.

also deadhalflingsociety.com !