More wizard nerfs? Really?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aaay, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaay New Member

"- Wizard - Added mana costs to Force of Will, Force of Flame, and Force of Ice."

What the is your problem? It's been nothing but nerfs for wizards for THREE YEARS NOW.

STOP MAKING THE GAME WORSE DAYBREAK, YOU .
    disgruntled likes this.
  2. Cicelee Augur

It is hard to be a wizard in today's game.
  3. Vdidar Augur

Oh the wizard tears taste so sweet. Not really. The warrior tears are the sweetest of all.
    Igniz, sojero, roguerunner and 2 others like this.
  4. Xikteny Augur

5. kizant Augur

Every group has at least one of these folks...
  6. Stasherx New Member

Wizards are supposed to be the damage dealers, but now they are bottom ranks on all casters. Taken away every edge we have and it gets worse with every patch. I play wizard on blue and PvP and on Zek you cannot land a spell against anyone. There is no purpose to play wizard there anymore. You have doomed the class. A ranger on zek with dots and nukes is better than a wizard.
    disgruntled likes this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I think the Mage community is going to disagree with you, just a teensy bit (unless you're solely referring to PvP, in which case lawls).
  8. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

Now that there is no eta on servers maybe they will realize that there is missing achivements for wizards aa's 13750 achivement is missing. but i guess their programming is as good as my spelling
  9. Tanols Augur

the OP would just /quit if he had the endurance cost and regen of a melee class
    Caeelar and Vdidar like this.
  10. Stasherx New Member

You can make small arguments to what is said, but I play a mage as well. My pet is a beast and my nukes to considerable damage. If I'm solo I can put my pet on mob and walk away get a drink come back and mob is dead. A wizard cant tank mobs, heal themselves. Force spells being add mana just puts them over not to want to use at all.
  11. Cicelee Augur

So when Force spells did not have mana associated with them, you could tank mobs and heal yourself?
    Vdidar likes this.
  12. Raptorjesus5 Augur

So nerf mages is what your saying?
    Geri_Petrovna likes this.
  13. easyJet Apprentice

I heard that 'some wizards' asked for the mana cost so that the forces can also proc as well as crit.

At least that what some voice in my head said.
  14. Vdidar Augur

I needed a good laugh today so thanks very very much.
    Igniz, Gyurika Godofwar and Sancus like this.
  15. mtbryant New Member

Well, look at it this way. Necros were likely to die of loneliness in the Nerf Boat, and now they have Wizards to keep them company. Maybe you can start a gin rummy tourney or something.
  16. Rimelure Journeyman

Wiz nerfs dont just hurt wizards. Personally everyones dps will go down at least in terms of shiney DPS parses and fights will get a little longer. If it stinks too bad ill gear up the rogue.
  17. Ravengloome Augur

Every mage just gasped and lold
  18. Belchere Lorekeeper

Are you sure? There are plenty of AA with a mana cost that don't use mana - I think its possible in this situation that the mana cost is a benefit not a nerf. We will see if the mana cost uses mana, or if the mana cost is there to allow focusing of the effects. Don't worry about the chunks of sky falling down, until after you can log in, and one hits and crushes you to death :p
  19. Brohg Augur

The mana cost absolutely uses mana. It also uses counters off've Improved Twincast and Frenzied Devastation. These things have been available for investigation on Test server all week
  20. Critts Augur

It's not the mana. the force line now uses up wizard burn abilities so instead of just being able to just spam forces on a burn you would be crazy to waste a critt or Twincast tick on these spells. So the damage you where getting from them you will not be getting anymore. Thinkbof it this way would you like to cast two 400k Twincast or one 400k and one 63k Twincast?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.