quarm beta is dead 3 players on it

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by wildone123, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildone123 New Member

So every time i log into quarm server there s very few players on it and today i counted 3 for over 90 minutes then it became 4.
    Please make ajustments to it like example when event 1 is done people can keep their charecters on the server and must create new ones for event 2 etc etc and dont shut the server down also allow multiboxing for a bigger population.
    regard wildlings
  2. Rhodz Augur

Seems the interest is just astounding...
    Xanathol likes this.
  3. Crayon123 Augur

The interest definitely seems slim. I expect Event I to be the pilot for the team to decide how they want to tweak it in the future, or if they will even continue it depending on the population.

Phinigel is quite the success at the moment. The only issue is the XP requirements seem to be a bit too much for more casual players, compared to the fast unlocking of the expansions. Other than that, it is always booming at almost all hours of the day. Guess I don't see Quarm having that same level of appeal in its current state.
  4. Elthorien Elder

of course its dead.. its a Wed morning. people are at work or other real life responsibilities..
  5. Graytis Lorekeeper

Not to be contrary, but most times I've been on, there have been at least that many general channel trolls alone.
  6. Rhodz Augur

Dont think the OP is referring to now, the time the servers are down BTW, but every time he logs into it.
    Yep that's what he said... and it meshes with what we are seeing here, low interest.
    Perhaps the beta doesn't reflect the situation accurately like the TBM beta... err wait
  7. Graytis Lorekeeper

I've been enjoying it, general channel has been pretty active, lots of group recruiting and such. It's not super busy, I guess, but every night I've been on so far there have been between 35-60 people in general chat, including last night. Formed a pickup group in Veksar, in fact, that didn't break up until about 4:30am EST this morning. I'm not saying that there are thousands of people on at any given time, and I'm not saying that Wildone123 didn't see a barely populated server between 4:30am and server down this morning, but the single-digit numbers he's citing certainly don't match up with the norm I've been seeing this week.
  8. Graytis Lorekeeper

For what it's worth, server has just come up, and there are already 21 people in general chat.
  9. Potawatomi Augur

Weird. If you're logging in around these times I would agree it's low. I'm seeing around 30-40 after 7p east.
  10. YellowBelly Augur

Probably because EQ has never been a game that attracted those that want a race to the finish line. I think the devs let the tlp's small but very vocal (and toxic) community influence their decision.

But the idea of a server set at Luclin or lower forever with no marketplace? Nope.
  11. RadarX Augur

If you have useful feedback regarding Quarm please feel free to provide it in the appropriate section of the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.