Vox still Populated?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sahisha, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Sahisha New Member

I had a few characters on Vox that are a bit dusty. Trying to decide if I should reboot. What does the population look like? Is anyone still playing in old expansions like RoF, cotf, or tds? Groups available in TBM

If Vox is desolate, any other servers I should avoid transferring to? I'm looking to avoid the ghost towns!

Thanks.
  2. Ravengloome Augur

Bristle bane has a relatively large group of folks on it. Sort of the opposite of what you asked for, but if you reboot that's a good spot.
  3. Rumblerum Augur

Vox is very populated. Buy a heroic character there. Tons of people doing content appropriate to that level.
  4. Mysl Augur

Aren't you the one complaining about too many boxers that refuse to group with people? If he reboot his toons, or get a heroic toon there, wouldn't he will have a hard time to get group? You want to ban boxing, and want to have two mrec up the same time, because you cannot get groups, now you tell this person that Vox have a lot of grouping? :confused:
  5. Rumblerum Augur

Man, I wondered how long it would take for my cynicism to shine through. You're great at pointing that out.